𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 #36

Start from the beginning

narnia laughed, half-limping back to her seat. she sighed, looking out the huge plane. she couldn't believe the skies she witnessed, and how the clouds were so close — she wanted nothing else but to lay on them.

a few moments passed by, and dave came out of the bathroom, drying his hands.

narnia was so caught up in the sight, she didn't hear dave come back.

dave watched narnia for a moment, mesmerized by her. even with the bruises and scratches that painted her pretty brown skin.

he shook his head, coming out of his thoughts, and walked over towards her. "wassup kid, you good?" he asked, as he sat down in front of her.

narnia slowly turned her head towards dave, not wanting the sight to slip away from her. "yeah," she smiled, before looking back. ". . . i've never seen anything like it, the view."

narnia half-smiled. "it was always the same sceneries back in chicago."
"you know? the smog, gum-stained concretes, iced-over windows, run-down restaurants. my bricked up back yard."

"i used to think airplanes could take me away."
"i used to get so excited when an airplane would fly close by me, stupid right?" narnia laughed, smiling with no emotion.

dave had plenty to say, but not one word came out of his mouth. so when narnia noticed he was silent, she averted her eyes toward him.

she had seen he had a slum look on his face. "what's wrong, love?"

dave shook his head as he looked away, keeping his mouth shut.

he didn't want to think about everything bad and wrong that has and had happened to narnia.

narnia sighed, twisting her lips. she knew exactly what he was thinking.

she slowly stood up, and walked towards dave, sitting on his legs.

she gently grabbed the side of his face, and turned it to hers. "dave?" her fingers grazed his lips. "i'm ok, now. i'm not dead, just a little tainted."

she sent him a reassuring smile. however, their eyes still hadn't met. so, she lowered her body a little and tilted her head up towards him.

she brushed his full eyebrows with her thumb.

dave picked up his eyes to look directly into narnia's.

he stared at her. and she stared right back.

dave's eyes dropped to her lips, then her neck, and back up to her pretty brown eyes.

what they didn't see was a couple butlers watching from afar.

they giggled quietly with each other, turning on soft r&b tunes from the old-school music that was playing.

". . . 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺."

narnia smiled looking around, confused on why dave was staring directly at her.
dave lightly pulled her face back in his view.

"𝘸𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘥. 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

"𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯. 𝘸𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

dave slowly reached for narnia's exposed neck. he could immediately feel narnia's energy shifting.

her pulse began accelerating, she had no idea what to do. she had never been kissed before. but she had no desire to pull away. so, she allowed dave to wrap his huge hand around her neck, gently pulling her closer to him.

"𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦. . . 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦, 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪'𝘮 𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦."

dave's lips then connected with narnia's.

𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦. . . 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦."

𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐡, 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬!
𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰/ 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐡. 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐰𝐰!

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲!

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐥! ☺