As Lizzie started to speak again, Josie looked over to see Hope being overwhelmed and overcrowded by everyone from her usual table. Too many people tried to get Hope to remember them. This made Josie walk back over to Hope, not caring about what her sister had to say anymore.

"Hope it's so good to have you back here! Would you please help me clean my wings?" Wade's voice was full of cheer and joy.

"Your what?" Hope asked, giving him a perplexed look, luckily managing to swallow her food.

"Come on, Hope, we're going to the library." Hope was relieved to hear Josie's words as she felt very uncomfortable in this situation. As they quickly put their trays away, Josie took an apple with her to eat on the way, and her sister took away her chance to eat and have breakfast.

"Hey, are you okay?" Josie asked worriedly as they reached the library, seeing Hope's uncomfortable facial expression.

"Too many people wanting my attention." Hope quickly answered with a rushed breath.

"Can I try something?" Josie asked as she reached for Hope's hand. Hope simply nods, giving Josie her answer.

"You might feel this a little." Josie warned before their interlocked hands turned into red light as Josie started to siphon from Hope.

As the magic that seemed too much inside her was slightly removed, Hope felt relief without understanding what was happening. Without warning, Josie whispers a spell, making the books fly out of the bookshelves as they flow around the almost empty library, making Hope stare in wonder.

"It's true, Hope; everything your aunts told you is true. It may seem impossible, but it's true." Josie said before she spoke another quick spell, placing the books back where they belonged. (A/N: Does any OG TVD fan see what I did there?)

After the little magic show, Josie told Hope to follow her as she led them out of the library.

Hope gets led through a hallway by her wrist, Josie, of course, being the holder of it.

"Josie, where exactly are we going?" Hope asked in confusion.

"I'm taking you to a place where I can hopefully answer most of your questions," Josie answered with a comforting smile.

With that, Josie turned into another hallway; before Hope knew it, she was inside a classroom.

"Josie... this is a classroom." Hope said, stating the obvious.

"Yes, but there is more to it." Josie teased before she uttered a small spell under her breath. Suddenly, a projector lit up a massive screen with a PowerPoint titled 'The Mikaelson Family History.'

"Are you teaching me about my family?" Hope could feel a grin fighting on her face.

Josie nodded, "I know this isn't the best way to explain your family. I feel like I can't give them enough credit for the impact they made on the supernatural world, but this is the best I have. Plus, I think you deserve to understand your family and maybe... a little of who you are too."

"Well then, Miss Saltzman, you may proceed," Hope said with a happy nod.

"Okay, it's a lot of information to take in. So, if you have any questions or need me to slow down, don't be afraid to jump in." The witch looked at the tribrid for reassurance, only to find a friendly smile.

"The Mikaelson's are widely known for being the original vampires. They date back all the way to the 10th century and are believed to be born in Norway."

Hope stopped Josie, "So how did they end up in New Orleans?"

Josie laughed, "I'll get there soon. Basically, your family believed that Freya had died."