Chapter 6 - It's getting a little better.

Chapter 6 of "His Beautiful Pain" is finally here. I hope you love it.
If you guys see any mistakes, mistypes, or anything wrong with grammar, please let me know. I want to make you all feel happy when you read this book. I love you all.
I hope you enjoy reading this and please don't forget to vote for my story and leave a comment saying what do you think about this chapter. I'm trying not to mess up a single line... XOXO ❤️✨

-Picture of Violet

-A Little Throwback. ( Violet's POV )

My name is Violet Watkins, I'm 19 years old and I live with my parents. I'm such an energetic person and I love being around people, I hate being alone. My parents are doctors and they both work at the City Hospital.

I'm a high school student who doesn't like to brag much about my life, I'm that one girl who everyone wishes to have because I'm Oh So Beautiful but I don't have any interest in anyone except that one boy that I've been looking for a while now. He is so fucking handsome, he's tall, muscular and dark haired guy with a sexy appearance.

Although I'm the beautiful girl that everyone wants, he has never noticed me. He's always busy and I don't even know his name. I have two best friends, their names are Davis and Kyle. We both go to the same school.

One day my mom called me to pick up some stuff at the hospital and bring them home, I went to the hospital with my friends Kyle and Davis. We arrived there and while we were waiting for my mom Kyle wanted to go to get some drinks, He left his phone with me.

The minute he left his phone started ringing and I cursed at it. I went outside to give it to him with Davis following me when we found him down on the floor with someone else beside him. It was that guy from our school that I've been drooling at.

He helped Kyle up and quickly apologized before running to the hospital's door. He wasn't alone, he was with someone else following behind him. A really cute little boy with a sexy and innocent look.

Both of them were crying and seemed so shocked and confused. I saw that and curiosity overtook me, I wanted to know what happened so I signaled the guys and we started following them.

We followed them inside and saw them heading to the mortuary ward. We stood at mortuary door when they got in and took a look at two people that were lying dead on the freezers. After seeing the bodies, the little cute boy dropped down on his knees crying and I couldn't take it, it's like I felt his pain.

I marched inside and kneeled down to give him a comforting hug when Kyle and Davis went to the big guy and patted him on his back. It really was a sad moment.

It became a little quiet and I cleared my throat before introducing myself then Kyle and Davis did the same. The big guy said his name was Stig and the little one's name was Jay, they were brothers and it was their parents who have died and I felt so sorry for them.

We talked for a while trying to make them happy and trying to make them forget what happened. We succeeded a little, Stig smiled and Jay stopped crying and I also mentioned about going to the same school. Stig said he has seen me a couple of times, My heart skipped a beat when he said that. It's the guy I've been crushing since forever for God's sake.

The time to leave arrived and I asked for Stig's contact, all of us exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes then they left. That was how we became friends and that's how The Gang was born. Stig and Jay left and we went back inside to meet my mom and finish what brought us here.