Modern Love

( I deleted the previous one)

First and for most.. Wishing my lovely readers a Happy New Year. I guess I am the only writer who is wishing her readers so lately..😂. Anyways..Kshitij dil se dua karti h ki aap ki zindagi bhi kshitij k jaise hi khusiyo se hari bhari ho. Bless you guys.. Love you a lot.. Many more to go 😘😘

*******

"Bonditaa didiiiiii" .... Tupur, a perfect combo of clumsy and beauty, ran down the stairs calling for her elder sister.

She was wearing a white jacket with a black trousers with her hair ponytail. She was trying to make her agree with her tantrums and drama.
Bondita was working in kitchen, making pasta for them, wearing black hoodie and pants.

She was all irritated by tupur's behavior.

" Kya hai tupur.. Kyu pareshan kiye jaa rahi h tabse? Tu kitni bhi koshis karle mai nai manne wali.. Ekdam a big NO"

Said bondita being adamant. Tupur was asking for something very usual between sisters.. Yet something irritating too.

"Didi.. Please de do na wo dress.. Please"

Yes, a very common thing she was asking bondita, her brand new dress.

"Bilkul bhi nai tupur, mujhe ache se pata hai ki tu insta me daal degi apne Raghav singhania k sath photos.. Aur jab wo mai kahi pehenke bahar jaungi to sabko lagega ki wo teri dress hai🤧"
Said bondita in the verge of crying.

" Didiii please..ab Raghav se milna hai to thoda to sajungi hi na🙈"

" THODAAA " said tapur entering the kitchen with a loud gasp of shock"

"Kyu.. Tujhe kya lagta hai ki mai makeup ka pura pahad leke jaati hu" Said tupur rolling her eyes.

And this way they started their nonsense stupid cat fight. After a few mins

" Bas karo tum dono.. Kya ek fashion ko lekar lad rahe ho bacho ki tarah.. Ye lo  pasta aur khatam karo is stupid cat fight ko.. Wo bhi kiske liye.. Fashion"
Said bondita giving them their pastas.

" Di.. Aap nai samjhoge ye sab baate.. Ki kitna important hota h simple beautiful hoke jaana apne ussey milne"

Said the girls teasing her.
" Aur Apko pata h.. Anirudh ji aye they kal.. Puch rahe they.. ' Bondita nai ayegi kya new year party me' " 😂😂

And they shared a laugh making her cheeks crimson red.

It was the day of 31st dec, 2021. Everyone was preparing to welcome the new year with the hopes of healthy and happy.

They were imploring to God that the upcoming year will be corona free and everything will be back to normal or even better.

Finally after bearing all the tantrums and drama of her sisters.. Finally she agreed to give her dress.. Just to impress her boyfriend.. She was the only single one among three. Yet she do wanted to experience the feeling of love, but she was of course scared of it. Over 10 boys had proposed her till now but she never pay any heed to them. She was waiting for the right time, right person and right personality. She met Anirudh when she started working on a big company in Delhi. Soon they became very good friends. Anirudh started liking her day by day but he was afraid of confessing it. Even bondita adores him a lot, but she never accepted it. This new year, tupur and tapur along with their boyfriends Raghav and keshav respectively, decided to make him confess his love to her.

It was already 3 PM when bondita checked her Instagram only to spoil her mood. She saw that she HAS posted a pic with his boyfriend, tapur and her boyfriend keshav also.. With a caption

" New year vibe with everything new"

"TUPUUUURRRRR" She muffled scream covering her face with a pillow 😂

That feels really bad when your siblings do exactly what you say not to do😂😂

She even blocked her showing her anger and then relaxed herself with her favorite hot coffee and a book gifted by Anirudh, on her birthday, that's 22 dec🙈

It's now over 7 pm and she arranged all the beautiful decorations and dinner with the help of anirudh.

The door opened slightly, knowing what they are gonna face off now.

" Kisine kuch promise kiya tha jane se pehle.. Haina tapur? " Said bondita eyeing her top to toe.

She slightly nodded in yes.
" Kisi ne to kaha tha .. Ki chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.. Post nai karungi "

" To didi.. Hogya na galti se.. Sorry" Said tupur with her puppy eyes.

" Hmm.. Thik h thik h.. Ab tumhari saza ye hai ki tum.. Jao aur abhi k abhi jake fridge kholo.. Jao" Said bondita eyeing her.. Indicating her punishment is important.. Even in the last day of the year.

She was taking it lightly at first but the the moment she opens the fridge... What did she saw.??

" Aaaaaaaaaa" Tupur screamed on the top of her voice scaring the shit out of everyone except anirudh and bondita.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPUUURR" screamed both anirudh and bondita making everyone surprise by their plan.

" Thank you didi.. Apko yaad tha mera bday 🤧😂" Said tupur overwhelmed by her sister's love.

" Ha tupur.. Mai kaise bhool sakti hu tera bday.. Aur ha.. Ye dress bhi teri hi hai aaj se..mera gift hi samajle" Said bondita while anirudh was admiring her.

" Ha d.. Par wo dress to pehle mai pehnungi.. Keshav k sath photoshoot pe jana h 🙈" Said tapur looking at her keshav ji😂

" Ha ha jisko jo pehenna h wo pehen lena.. Par ek baat hamesha yaad rakhna..

Jo tera hai wo mera hai
Jo mera hai wo...

Meraa hi hai..
😂😂
And everybody shared a good laugh. It was now dinner time and everyone enjoyed a lot. After that they played antakshri too.

It was now almost 12. Keshav sets the table and placed the cake for the celebration. And the countdown starts.

10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1

Happy new year 🥳

And with this celebration.. Anirudh came to near her and kissed her cheeks sending tickles to her stomach.

" Will you be my partner "

And she instantly said.. " Forever "