18

Akashi seijūrō POV

Tetsuya and I were on a date. When we were eating at a restaurant, I noticed that he was a bit skeptical about something after his phone call. I decided to brush it off at first until we left the restaurant and going to buy him a milkshake. We were walking when Tetsuya got a message. I didn't need to turn around to see what Tetsuya doing to know that he got a message from Shōyou.

' look like we will have to change the plan. '

I heard Tetsuya footsteps catching up to me. I slow my pace a bit letting him catch up.

We walk about a minute or two until we arrive at Magi burger. I waited outside while Tetsuya's ordering his vanilla milkshake. I decided to call Daiki.

" What do ya want, sei? " Daiki answer the phone without even greetings me first. I sigh knowing Daiki won't change his attitude.

" Did shōyou talk to Tetsuya? " Even if I know that shōyou send Tetsuya a message. I still wonder did Tetsuya call him or what types of contains did he send him.

" Yea, Tetsu even check your phone. "

"Really? "

" Yeah, Ryō have to lie about the Plan to shō. "

" What did Tetsuya told shōyou? "

" I don't know much. He just told shō that he read the message between you and Ryō. And found out that you told me and Ryō to distract shō. "

" Anything else? "

" Oh and Ryō lie to shō that we were planning a surprise party. "

" I see, well then you should probably go help shintarō and Atsushi preparing for that ‘ Surprised party as his birthday party ’ we plan. "

" On it "

I hang up the phone and proceed to send shintarō a message. After a few minutes I got a reply.

' Tetsuya, Shōyou the little game is over soon.  ' I smirk .

A minute later Tetsuya arrive, he has a large vanilla milkshake in his hand.

" Tetsuya, c'mon let's go. " Tetsuya tilted his head. ' cute ' I thought. " Where? " I pat his head " You'll see soon. " I smiled while He's pouting.

I pull Tetsuya forward me and start walking. After 10 minutes of walking we arrive at The Amusement park also the place where I confess to Tetsuya.

The amusement park was empty. There were no people except for the staff. Tetsuya eyes widen. " What you don't like it we can change the location if you want. " Tetsuya shook his head. " Why aren't there any people? "  I chuckled at his questions . It's pretty obvious that " I booked the whole Park. "

" Sei-kun!! Why " Tetsuya said a monotone voice but there's still a hint of irritating in it.

" I only want a private time with you, dear. "

Tetsuya sighed, I decided to ignore it and pull him inside the park.

All of the staff bow when they saw us more like me enter. I saw Tetsuya flinch, I glare at them. All the staff flinch at my glares. I don't really care if they bow or not, but if it makes Tetsuya uncomfortable, I won't let's it goes.

" Sei-kun, can we go on that ride? " I pat his head and nodded. " Let's go. Shall we? "

No one POV