15

No one Pov

Hinata took a deep breath , but before he said anything Kuroko smile at him a rare and genuine one . " Don't worry! Just say what you want . " Hinata nodded . " Alright , What I'm going say might be a bit offensive towards your new “ Light ” " Kuroko smile softly this Time meaning that he won't be offended by it .

" So as you know all being a miracle mean You have to be able to complete 5 out of 8 condition that Sei-nii made 3 years ago . And we all agree to it , didn't we ? " The Gom nodded. " From what suya-chan told me about him . Kagami-san only complete 4 of it . Which makes Kagami-san a almost miracle or let just say the Uncrowned kings level . " Aomine snarled " So , he's not that strong . " Hinata raise one of his eyebrows " You call the Uncrowned kings weak , Dai-chan . " Kuroko glare at Aomine " Well , he technically is the same as Hai-chan anyway . They both belong in between the miracles and the uncrowned . " Akashi chuckled almost silently .

" Comparing them both does sound fitting , both of them does love challenge us . " Hinata nodded agreeing . His eyes sparkle as he speaks. " I heard of what happened during the winter cup . The face off between the copycat and the stealer. " Midorima mumble " What kind of nickname is that ? " Murasakibara eat his lunch like nothing happened while Kise and Aomine glare at each other while eating their food . " Stop giving them nonsense nickname , Shō-kun ." Kuroko said in a monotone voice " What's it true , Yōta-chan is a copycat who can only copy other moves by all means while Hai-chan is a thief that steal other moves . " With what Hinata said got both Kise and Aomine attention . " So what are the condition that Kagami-kun able to fulfill ? " Hinata shrugged at the not so obvious question. " Well , he's able to enter the Zone that count as 1 . He loves basketball that is 2 . He have a special Talent that's 3 . He is a . . . . . . . . . . . " Akashi eyes darken . " Is that so ? " " Yes "

Meanwhile at the other table

At Karasuno table , The whole team was confused of what happened at the Miracles table , but No one wants to ask . Everyone share glances debating who's going to ask first . In the end , yamaguchi lost " So , Tsuki what's happened over there ? " Tsukishima stop eating his lunch and look at yamaguchi  . He pointed his finger at Akashi . " Shō is that red head younger twin . And those guy are his childhood friends . They also Shō teammates in middle school . " The some of karasuno irks at the lack of explanation while some just stare at him " What ? " He asked. " Can't you tell us why they glaring at you ? " Tsukishima looks at the table and saw Five people giving him death glares . " Probably because I am dating shō. "  He shrugged and return to eating his lunch .

Meanwhile at Seirin table , " oi! Bakagami what happened ?" The coach of Seirin asked. " Kuroko and That tangerine over there got into the argument with Akashi . " Aida hit him in the head " We can see that Bakagami . What were they doing when they kick you out ? " Kagami rubbed his head lightly " It's hurt , coach . They were talking about something includes me , but they don't want me to know . " Kagami looks at his plate and said " I am going to get more food . "

Some of the teams was still confused , Some decided not to be too curious about it and eat their food . While Gom (+ Kuroko and Hinata ) was eating ' peacefully ' or so people thought . Kuroko and Hinata was speaking through their eyes , Akashi Aomine and Kise thinking of a plan to eliminate Hinata boyfriend . Murasakibara and Midorima just eat their food quietly , didn't even pay attention to other .

*{} Mean talk through eyes *

{ What are you planning , suya-chan ? }

{ I will go on a date with Sei-kun . Then when he wasn't looking , I will check his email . In the meantime you distract the rest . }

{ Got it (/·-·)/ }

{ Great then }