14

NO ONE POV

The whole cafeteria was silence , the air was heavy . No one dare to utter even a single word . Some people's trying to move away from the Akashi twins and the phantom table .

The cafeteria was silence until Two miracle busted in . " Tetsuchii , shōchii " A blonde male Shouted and ran towards them but not before being hit in the head by a tanned male . " Shut up, Ryō . " By now they have the attention of whole cafeteria . Everyone was staring at them . " Ah! I see you finished your “ exercises ”    Aomine-kun Kise-kun "

' Oh god pissed off Tetsu/ Tetsuchii ' The two prodigy thought .

" I asked you Did you Finish your “ exercises ” or not ? " Kise and Aomine nodded knowing that Kuroko can probably murder someone right now . " Good " The two sighed .

" Suya-chan , I'm sorry . I shouldn't pull you into my and Nii-san argument ." The orangette said in a sorry tone while kicking his brother leg to get his attention and tell him say sorry . " Tetsuya , I'm sorry too . I was just scared that he would break Shōyou heart . " Kuroko look at him with a blank face . " I promise to let you drink as much Vanilla milkshake as you wish , Deal ? " Akashi added making Kuroko nodded " Deal . " Akashi smirk at shōyou . " Shōyou , Have you finished putting your reasons together ? " Hinata nodded . " I'll tell you when Tarō-chan come ."

Kuroko sighed and look at Aomine and Kise. " Aren't you going to sit down ? " Kise sit next to Murasakibara and Aomine sit next to Kise .

«Psst , Atsuchii what's happened before we came ? » Kise whisper to Murasakibara . « Sei-chin and shō-chin had a fight about shō-chin boyfriend and Tetsu-chin got pulled into the fight an-» Murasakibara was cut off by Kise stand up , bang his hands on the table and yelled  " What ? " Everyone looks at him with a curious face " Shō-chin has boyfriend ." Kise falls into a deep shock . Aomine whose shock about what Murasakibara said to Kise . He didn't know what to say to his best friend . " Shōchii, H-has a B-boy f-friend . How ? When ? " Murasakibara just shrug.

" You do know I'm here , right Yōta-chan ? " Hinata said in a monotone. His left eye change into Blood red . " S-sorry , Shōchii . " Hinata nodded , his eye change back to normal with his cheerful personality . " So where is Tarō-chan ? Shouldn't he be here by now ? " Just like that Midorima shintarō walk up to the table .

" Sorry , I'm late . " the Greenette said . " It's alright , Tarō-chan . " Hinata reply. The rest of the miracles nodded.   " What's took you so long , Shin-kun ? " Akashi give him a ° Don't say anything about the plan ° look, but no one noticed except Midorima . " I got lost . " He lies , well he technically weren't lying . It's half of the true .  Kuroko on the other hand , give him a ° I will trust that answer for now ° look . " Shōyou didn't you say you will tell us the reason when shintarō arrive . " All of the miracles look at shōyou . " Alright , when shall I start ? " Akashi fake coughed " I would like none Teiko graduated to leave us alone , since we have something to discuss . So please leave ." Kuroko glare at him" 何 ? " * 何 = what . *

" It's not so important , Takao-kun and kagami-kun can stay here " Kuroko protest . Akashi glare back at him " Tetsuya , my orders are absolute . " Akashi turn towards the three that's not Teiko graduated . " Now leave . " Kagami was the first one to move away from them after all he has experience Akashi wrath before , the next one to leave was Takao . Tsukishima was the last person to leave , but before he left he shot Hinata a ° Will you be okay ? ° look. Hinata nodded raise assured him , he will be alright.

After they all leave . Akashi smile and in sweet yet venomous tone he said " Don't disobey me next time , Tetsuya " Kuroko nodded . " Now you can start , shōyou "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To . Be . Continue .

Sorry I was busy with my japanese lecture classes . Forgot to post the chapter .