-37-

The looks on their faces the moment after those words left his mouth is an excruciating sight, eyes wide and mouths open. May is eyeing Murasakibara up and down like she's trying to undress him with her eyes, while Kiruhara slowly backs away from the Titan and his intimidating presence. 

"I always knew you were a liar." May sticks out her tongue to me as if she's six years old. 

"This is low even for you." Kurihara found his confidence and takes a step forward, which was a big mistake. 

Murasakibara reaches him within one stride of his tall legs, and with one smooth movement, his fist connects with Kurihara's jaw. 

Kurihara falls onto the pavement, grabbing his jaw with big eyes, tears are streaming down his cheeks while he glares up at Murasakibara. Who's cracking his knuckles while looking at May.

"You should leave while I'm still a feminist." The tone of his voice is everything but friendly and I wonder why.

But she did leave, faster than ever. Kurihara doesn't waste a second following his girlfriend like a puppy. 

"Are you okay?" Murasakibara scrounges down in front of me, putting him on the same eye level as me. 

Why is he asking ME if I'm okay while he's the one about to get suspended? A sigh leaves my lips "you can't tell everyone that you are my boyfriend!"

He raises a brow "why do you have a boyfriend?" His aura darkens and I shake my head. 

It's a good thing that I don't have a boyfriend because I doubt that he'd survive Murasakibara's wrath. 

He sighs and looks up to the sky, it's already dark "come, I'll walk you home." 

--

Murasakibara didn't leave me alone for the next couple of weeks. He was there the second I got out of my classroom to buy lunch or when I left to go home, he wasn't saying much, nothing at all now that I think of it. 

He just followed me around, just how I used to follow him around back at Yosen. It's weird to see how the tables have turned. 

A deep sigh leaves my lips and I close my notebook, practice ended a little while ago but I stayed to do some of my homework in advance. 

Seijuro has been bothering me ever since I failed that English test. I heard nothing about Murasakibara punching Kurihara, not even a whisper. Maybe Seijuro intervened? He didn't tell me about it though...

This is the only place where there is no one around and where I can focus. Focus is essential, my focus hasn't been the same for quite a while now.

A shadow creeps over me and I look up, Murasakibara is towering over me, holding a ball in his left hand and an unopened bag of potato chips in his right hand. 

"Wanna play basketball together?" 

I shake my head while putting my notebook in my bag "it's already dark. I have to go home" Where did Seijuro say he was going after practice?

He drops the ball on the floor and opens the bag of potato chips "Aka-chin asked me to walk you home." He takes the bag off my shoulder and puts it around his. 

Seijuro will pay for this. 

"Okay then" I put my jacket on and walk out of the gymnasium. 

We walk in silence, he finished the bag of chips before we even left the school and is now walking with his hands behind his head. 

"Why did you say it?" It's been bothering me ever since he called himself my boyfriend. 

He simply shrugs "I will be your boyfriend. And now they leave you alone don't they?" 

A sigh leaves my lips, he didn't change one bit. 

"I missed you a lot you know" he stops walking and looks down at me "there was this new girl who took your place. She wouldn't leave me alone and all I could think about was you." He shakes his head a bit "I was a complete idiot and I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?" 

I can only stand there and look at him, what am I supposed to say now? I don't have a prepared answer for situations like this, hell, I never thought someone would ask me for forgiveness.

He sighs and shakes his head a bit after a couple of seconds of silence "Of ofcourse you won't.."

"Wait, I never said that.. I just..." I don't know what to say. Please understand.

"You just don't want to be with me.." His eyes get blurry and I can swear that he shrunk a head in size right there. 

"No! I do! But I.." Wait, what did I just say?

His face clears up immediately "so.. You do want to be with me" he looks like he's standing in a candy shop with Seijuro's credit card. 

But do I? I do think about him all the time, I couldn't stop thinking about him ever since I left Yosen. And just look at him, who wouldn't want to be with that. 

"Yes." I say, more confident now "I do want to be with you." 

He smiles "so, will you be my girlfriend?" 

"yes, I want to be your girlfriend." 

Let's just hope that I made the correct choice.

-------------

Sorry for the long wait!!