-01-

Yosen high, one of the elite schools in Japan. And I never fully understood the reason before I made the biggest mistake of my life. And trust me when I say that do that a lot, make mistakes.

It's almost been two weeks since I enrolled in Yosen high and it has been horrible to say at best. Everyone already made friends as first years and even if they didn't they made friends in the second year.

That means that I missed at least one year worth of socializing. Not that it really matters, I'm like a social incapable cat or something... No, more like a permanently exhausted pigeon.

It's not that I'm incapable of socializing at all. It's just that other people are incapable of socializing with me in general, I'm not the stereotype girl you normally see and that's quite a problem when you want to blend in as much as possible.

A sigh escapes my lips when I stare at the empty lunch box down at my desk, I already ate everything before class started.. I was just so hungry! I overslept, I had to run all the way to school to make it in time and when I got here I found out that our class moved to another classroom.

It was already first break when I figured out where the classroom was.

And now I'm hungry and don't have anything to eat at all, another sigh leaves my lips when I stand up to walk to the cafetaria. The second break isn't over yet so I must still have some time to buy things.

After buying food with the last money I had for this week I sit down at my seat in the classroom again.

Class starts.

I didn't even get to eat the bread I bought... It's low on sugar but still sweet, I had it last week as well and it was delicious! They were completely sold out the next day so I bought four of them this time.

The teacher starts speaking but the sakura trees next to the window are more fascinating, they are huge and I can't help but wonder how they look when they are fully in bloom.

The bell announces that class ended and I pack my things, not that there are a lot of things to be packed, I only used my pencil to draw on a little piece of paper before the bell rang.

Yosen High might not have the utilities as Rakuzan but their music rooms are quite good, they have a few sound proof rooms which you can book early in the week, nobody really practices after school so it wasn't hard to claim one.

I put my headphones on when I exit the classroom, La Campanella op.7 sounds trough them, it's the piece I'll be playing during my next tournament. I have a reputation to uphold.

The hours fly by and it's dark before I know it.

There's a cool breeze when I exit the school, I should have brought a jacket...

-- The next day

"And Uyeno Runi" the teacher says, making me regain my focus. "Those are the groups, you will have to study hard and work on it after school, I'll hand out the information now."

I look at the paper the teacher handed me and frown, what is the assignment? Who are the other members of my group? The only thing I can see are numbers and letters. Nothing makes sense about it. It's not like math at all.

The bell rings and I sigh, looks like I'll have to find the other members of my group tomorrow then. I'm gathering my things when I feel a presence besides me.

I look up in awe, the person standing next to me has jet black hair with a side swept fringe, he has a mole under his right grey coloured eye.

The short version is that he's quite handsome.