-26-

Murasakibara Atsushi

Aka-chin called for a meeting on a nearby court a couple hours after the match, so we're waiting here for Kuro-chin, everyone else is already here. We're sitting on the ground at an outside court nearby the hotel.

I grab a hand full of chips and start eating.

"Stop eating so loud nanodayo~" Mido-chin says before pushing up his glasses.

I start eating louder just because he said that.

"I'm sorry that I'm late" Kuro-chin walks towards us, Kaga-chin is walking behind him and Aka-chin frowns.

Didn't Kaga-chin learn from what happened last year? When Aka-chin almost ruined his face with a pair of scissors?

Mido-chin is holding scissors today as well, why are scissors lucky items?

"I didn't think that you would come along again after what happened last year" Aka-chin says, holding out his hand to Mido-chin.

Mido-chin hands him the scissors and Aka-chin points them towards Kaga-chin.

"I suggest that you take your leave now, before something horrible happens." Aka-chin says in his usual tone.

Kaga-chin looks surprised "I'll just head over there..." He points to the court besides this one, the only thing that separates them is a tall fence with a door. There are children playing on the other side. 

Kaga-chin walks away and Aka-chin sighs, handing the scissors back to Mido-chin before starting to talk about something, it all sounds boring so I focus my attention on the other court.

Heh.. Is that Yeno-chin?

A girl that looks like Yeno-chin is playing with the children, laughing and everything. That can't be her right? She was still asleep when I left the hotel.. 

Kaga-chin is watching as well.

Another group enters that court and the children stop playing the second they enter the court, the Ru-chin lookalike walks up to them and they start talking, Kaga-chin looks alarmed and starts walking to the door to enter the other court.

The lookalike walks backward for a couple steps, standing on the line. The men throw the ball at her and she catches it swiftly.

"Oi, is that Runi?" Mine-chin asks from besides me, looking at the other court as well.

"She looks like Runicchi" Ki-chin says, so she earned his respect this fast? 

And why are they on first name base with her?!

The girl starts dribbling the ball in a soft tempo and the men all stand in position, she isn't doing anything special when she dashes forward with the ball, everything moves so fast when she passes the first man, he falls on the ground and she continues to dash for the hoop, passing two other men in the process. She's good.

She switches between speeds and hands at an impossible speed, passing the ball between her legs and over their heads, not missing a single beat. Her footwork looks impossible as well, how is she doing that?

She passes another man and goes for a shot, she jumps and does a lay up before landing swiftly on her feet. 

I'm already walking to the other court to take a closer look, the men are starting to raise their voices and I'm finally understanding what they're saying.

"That's cheating!!" One of the men yells.

How is that cheating? There were six of you and one of her.. I open the door and enter the other court, the girl starts waving at me and my eyes widen slightly.