-16-

Uyeno Runi

The competition went well, I ended up in second place and that means that I advance to the next competition. Which would mean that I have a chance on going to the nationals.

Mura-kun is walking besides me, he's carrying my violin case on his shoulder and is munching down a entire bag of potato chips in one go.

Kagami-san and Kuroko-san are walking with us to a snackbar nearby, there's a tanned man with us as well. Aomine-san, I've watched some videos of him playing and he is so cool!! I wish that I could move like that, but I'd probably trip over my own feet and break my leg or something like that.

Mura-kun has been glaring at the three guys since I got outside after the competition, I don't know why but he seems to be protecting me from them, especially from Aomine-san and Kagami-san.

Kuroko-san is walking on my other side.

"Soo... Kuroko-san?" I look at him, he's not as tall as the Titans we are walking with, and he looks nice enough to not ignore me.

He tilts his head a bit and looks back with surprise.

"What is your favourite kind of milkshake?" I put my hands behind my head and ignore the comments Mura-kun is making about Kagami-sans... eyebrows? He's a big toddler. "I love strawberry milkshakes.."

"Vanilla is the best." Kuroko-san says with no clear emotion in his voice.

"I thought you would be more like a chocolate guy.." I shrug "but yeah, vanilla milkshakes are great as well." All milkshakes are delicious.

We enter a place called Maji burgers and I order a small strawberry milkshake, Kuroko orders a vanilla milkshake and we sit down at a booth.

"How much are they ordering?" I frown when they are still waiting after I finished half my milkshake.

"They all eat a lot." Kuroko-san says before he points to them.

The three of them are walking towards us, Kagami-san has a large cola and a tray full of burgers, Aomine has the same, and Mura-kun has two trays filled with burgers, fries, drinks and are those chicken wings?

Where did he get that money?

Mura-kun sits down in front of me, Kagami-san sits down besides Kuroko-san, which means that there is almost no room for me and Kuroko. Aomine-san sits down besides Mura-kun and immediately starts eating.

I can only see Mura-kun's hair, the rest of my vision is taken in by the pile of burgers in front of me.

"Yeno-chin you need to eat more. Here." He gives me a burger and some fries, and another strawberry milkshake, a large this time.

"How can you eat so much?" I frown and unwrap the cheeseburger "it's inhuman" I take a bite and frown, this is delicious. It's gone within four bites. Another cheeseburger appears in front of me and I unwrap it.

"Since when do you share food?!" Aomine-san suddenly yells.

"Yeno-chin needs to eat more. She's tiny" Mura-kun continues eating,

Aomine-san tries to grab one of Mura-kuns cheeseburgers but stops when Mura-kun's aura turns dark.

"I'll crush you" the tone of Mura-kuns voice is as sharp as a knife, his childish tone disappeared. 

Aomine-san immediately backs off and continues eating his own Teriyaki burgers.

I finished six hamburgers, a lot of fries and half my strawberry milkshake "Mura-kun, wanna go play basketball?" 

"Heh... But I'm tired.." He whines.

I pout "but I want to play basketball with you.."

"I don't feel like playing.." 

"Kagami-kun please play basketball with me!" I put my hands together and bow a little bit.

Kagami-san looks surprised "yeah sure, there is a court nearby." 

"Yay! Let's go!" 

--------

I'm currently playing a one on one against Kagami-san, it's an unfair match. The tactics I use against Mura-kun don't really work here, Kagami-san is faster and can use both of his hands well. 

I do manage to score a couple times though, but only when I surprised him by stealing the ball from him. He still falls for the same tricks though, he's not that smart.

Kagami-san wins in the end by dunking the ball over my head, but it was really fun to play against him, he's so loud. It's funny.

"Kagami-kun you are really cool" I laugh, Mura-kun is a more terrifying opponent though. It takes all I have to get away from Mura-kun when he's blocking me. 

"You are not bad." Aomine-san says when we walk towards the others, they were sitting on the unused side of the court. 

He gets up and looks down on me "I'll teach you a thing or two." He grabs the ball from me and walks towards the other side of the court, I simply follow him. 

"You need to relax more, you are really tense when you play." He passes the ball to me and goes to stand in position, it looks so natural and easy. "We play until ten."

I dribble the ball and try to pass him, but he sees trough it and starts to move his hand towards the ball, I pass the ball to my other hand and trough his legs. I move under his arm and catch the ball again. 

He stands in front of me in a second "not bad.." He has a smirk on his face "but that won't work twice." 

Murasakibara Atsushi

"She's doing surprisingly good against Aomine" Kaga-chin says with a frown on his face, is he jealous? 

"He's going easy on her though.." Kuro-chin comments.

"Because Yeno-chin is tiny, it's easy to lose track of her.." I say "it's a battle of speed. Mine-chin is faster, but they both know that." But even so, she's holding her own. Mine-chin uses his height as an advantage, but Yeno chin surprises him with her shooting ability by shooting the ball right after she passed him. 

They are talking about something but I don't know what. It's annoying. 

It's good that Yeno-chin is making friends, but why with Mine-chin? Why not with someone else.. I don't like this feeling. 

"I wish I was as tall as you guys" Yeno-chin says when they walk towards us. 

"Heh.. why?" It's adorable that she's so small, she asks me to help her every time she can't reach something. It's also really funny to see her try to reach something and getting frustrated. 

"Than I can dunk and beat all of you." She nods "I just need to grow like what... Twice my size?"  

 I get up and grab the ball from Mine-chin, I pull on Yeno-chin's sleeve and walk to the nearest hoop. 

"Mura-kun what are you doing?" She frowns a bit and I place the ball in her hands. 

I lift her off the ground by holding her waist, she's made out of cotton candy. 

She starts laughing a bit and dunks the ball when she's high enough, she's holding on to the hoop and moves her legs in the air. She has the most beautiful smile on her face. 

I can feel my heart skip a beat.