pt.8 I didn't mean to (pt.2)

~Glamrock Bonnie~

I sat up trying to fully wake up. "Good morning Bonnie." Montgomery said from across the room. "Oh good morning.." I said still a little tired. "Ok well if you need my I'll be somewhere in the pizza Plex." He said as he left the room. It took me moment to realize where I was. *Oh shoot- I-I'm in Monty's bed! And in his room!* I thought suddenly waking up.* I got out of bed and stood for a few seconds to think about what happened last night. *Oh now I remember thank GOD nothing happened.*

I finally fully woke up and went out the door.

~ Monty's POV~

I went out of my room and stuck to the walls. I didn't want to talk to the others, because I didn't know if they forgave me. I saw a bench and went over and sat down then I heard a voice behind me. "You good Monty?" I looked behind me and it was Moon. "Oh hi Moon, and ya I'm fine, why do you ask?" I asked "Well you don't like fine you look..... Like you are worried about something." Moon said obviously worried as he sat by me and put his legs to his chest and leaned on my side. "I actually am a bit worried. I mean do the others still blame me? I'm I going to give up my place in the band? .... I'm I going to have to give up my place in the Pizza Plex?..." I said as tears started forming in my eyes. "Don't worry about it Mont, no matter what happens I'll make sure you'll be ok... I promise." Moon said as he hugged me. Moon normally don't hug anyone and I really needed to feel comfort so I hugged back tightly. "M-monty I c-cant breathe." Moon said. "Hehe sorry." I said as I let go I already felt better somewhat.

"Monty I have a question." Moon he said as he looked at the floor. "Umm yes?" I said kinda worried. "So Bonnie went after you after you left and understand why you did, but did you like see him? Or make up?" he asked. "Yes actually." I answered. "Oh ok just wanted to make sure, well anyway I got to go, so see ya." He said as he walked away and waved goodbye. "Bye!" I said as I waved goodbye to.

______________________________________

So I'm actually putting both of my books on hold but if you do any ideas please do tell me in the comments! So goodbye my Axolotls!