Pt.2 very exciting news

~Monty's POV~
It was almost midnight I was wanting with Roxanne for Moon "I've never seen him this late." I said a bit worried when we meet up I'M normally the one late and he's early but now that he's late? I'm really worried "Me too, let's go check on him." she said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the daycare entrance we push open the doors and we see no one not even Sunrise who normally says hello! when someone walks in "Hey Moon!" Roxy yells "Where are you?!" Gregory walks over to us "Can you stop yelling? And what do you want Moondrop for?" He asked "Well we were going to hang out but he didn't show up, have you seen him?" I said that last part a bit worried he was my best friend he was like a brother even when we were alive we were close and I would probably go berserk if he went missing. "Ya actually you guys might not see him for 1-2 days though." "Why not?" me and Roxy asked. "Well he's getting an update and upgrade so he can perform again and hopefully not give the kids nightmares.""And if he still dose well then he doesn't perform at all." "Oh that cool!" I said really relieved that he wasn't missing "Ya but you guys should get charged up and ready for tomorrow." "Aye aye captain!" Roxy said. I actually feel bad for Roxy she tries so hard to live up to Foxy's name and be the perfect animatronic but no one is perfect "Ok let's get going" I walk off with Roxanne and we go to our rooms to rest up.

______________________________________

And that's it for the chapter and my battery is at 69% soooo yaaaa see ya next time on "Opposites attract"