Pt.6 moon + a surprise

~Moons POV~

*Uhh well shit we're the fuck am I? Oh I'm in parts and service? Ohh ya I'm getting upgrades hell of a think to forget.* I looked around. The door opened. "Oh you're up that's good!" Chica said walking in. "Umm hello?" I replied. "Your getting the last update tonight!" "Oh ok that's good." "See ya later!" "Bye.." I said as Chica left. *Great I'm left alone... Again...* After that I just chilled for a few hours and powered down so I can get my last update. K you

     ~after the last update and the pizza Plex closes~ (it's suns POV)

" Hello Sun!" Chica said as she entered  the daycare. "Hello what do need?" "Oh I just wanted to tell you moon will be done in a hour!" "Oh goodie!!" I said really excited. "Soo... I'm going to hang with Roxy" "Ok!" *Im so excited moons finally almost done!*

                            ~later~

I was just chilling in my tower when I heard someone say. "It's been a while hasn't it?" "Moon!!!" I said as I unexpectedly jumped down on him. "Whoa are you happy to see me~? " Moon said in a teasing voice. "I-i-uh well yes but not that way!" I said obviously blushing. "Ya ya ya whatever~." He said as he hugged me. I hugged him tighter. "Sun I can't breathe..." "Ok sorry." "HELLO EVERYONE!!" I heard. Before Monty burst though the doors of the daycare.  "Umm hi?, You good Mont?" Moon said confused on why he had to burst though the door. "WE'RE CELEBRATING BECAUSE YOUR BACK!" "OH OK?" Moon said also yelling "are you two mentally ok?" "We're fine" Monty said calming down. "So why may I ask are celebrating because I'm back?" Moon asked. "Umm cause the pizza Plex is closed for tomorrow and tonight and we missed you!" Monty said said walking over "doubt anyone missed me..." Moon mumbles barely loud enough for us to hear. "Oi! We all missed you!!!" Monty said grabbing his arms and made him face him. "Alright alright you can stop now!" I giggled they always acted like siblings.  "Ok I'm going to plan with Roxanne and Chica. Bye!" Monty said as he left "ok we'll see ya" "you guys act like siblings" I pointed out to him. "May I ask why?" "Oh well umm so when we were alive we were really good friends." "Oh that's cool!" "So wanna hang out, moon?" "Yes."

         ~later after they hang out~

"HELLO GREGORY HERE ON THE INTERCOM, I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU GUYS PLEASE COME TO THE CENTER OF THE PIZZA PLEX." "Come on let's go!" I said getting up from my drawing. "Ok ok give me a second." We got up and headed on our way to the center of the pizza Plex. We got there and we saw everyone else and Gregory was there too but he had a giant box like it was around the size of Chica. It was also standing up. "Ok now that everyone is here are we ready for the surprise?" "Yes!" We all said at the time. "Ok." Gregory said as he un-boxed the box.

______________________________________

Ohh another cliffhanger. Sorry this took so long I was busy and tired again sorry. 😅