It's Just A Massage(✨)

En başından başla

"My back's still killing." He complained, leaning casually against the doorframe of Louis' room. Louis chuckled while rolling his eyes, because he was catching on to what Harry was asking for.

"Let me guess, you're hinting that I massage it out for you?"

"Would you?" Harry pouted out his lower lip, comically fluttering his eyelashes. Louis huffed dramatically and shut his book once again, his lines for the play bouncing off the corners of his head. Maybe it was time for another break, so the least he could do was help his mate out.

"Sure."

"Cheers, Lou, it'd help a lot. I've got a class at eight tomorrow morning, I won't get a good enough sleep with pain like this."

They strolled out into the living room, and Louis nodded his head towards the sofa. "Wanna just lay on there? I think that would be the easiest approach."

"Thanks for doing this, mate." Harry smiled, taking Louis' suggestion and climbing onto the sofa, laying himself down on his stomach along the sofa, arms folded beneath his chin.

"That's no problem, Hazza. Should I just kneel above your legs?" Louis thought aloud, climbing up onto the sofa behind Harry and perching himself atop of the backs of Harry's knees. "This alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, that's fine." Harry murmured.

"Where abouts is it hurting?" Louis inquired, head tilting aside a little. Harry reached a hand back, pointing to the area between his shoulder blades.

"Sort of around there, and a little on the lower left." He instructed, returning his hand to lay his chin on it once again.

"Alright. Remember that I'm definitely no masseur, so sorry if this doesn't improve it." Louis chuckled, planting his hands between Harry's shoulder blades.

He rolled the heels of his hands down in a slow, circular motion, slowly as he went, cautious that he wasn't doing a good job. Harry exhaled sharply, but it seemed to be in relaxation, which was a good start at least.

"Is that okay?" Louis clarified, nibbling his lower lip while waiting for a response, continuing the motion with his hands.

"Yeah, that's great." Harry sighed out.

"More pressure?" Louis offered.

"Yeah, a bit harder."

Louis applied more pressure to the area he was kneading, and Harry moaned quietly in his throat.

"Yeah, just like that."

Hearing Harry's satisfaction spurred Louis on to work harder at massaging, paying particular attention to the way he was moving his hands in the perfect motion. It was pretty tough to do over Harry's t-shirt, so he stopped a moment later and sat back on his feet.

"Might be easier if you take this off, mate." He suggested, tugging at the hem of Harry's t-shirt.

It wasn't like it was strange, it was pretty normal for two best mates to be topless in front of each other, so Harry hummed in agreement, and Louis shifted from his legs and stood up to allow Harry to wriggle into a sitting position and pull his shirt off. Something about the moment was making Louis feel a little bit hot all over, which was strange... he knew it was likely due to the simple thought of massaging someone. This was his best mate, so he saw it as nothing but chaste. Harry shifted into a lying position again, muscular back flexing a little as he moved his arms to position his hands beneath his chin. Louis thought for a moment, then came up with a suggestion.

"This might sound strange, but do you reckon lube would work as massage oil?" He asked, with an edge of humour. Harry whipped his head around with a baffled yet amused smirk.