Chapter 21 Crazy Party [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"Um, Kasay?"

"Yea?"

"Your coming?"

"Of course! I have your back."

"But wouldn't some people at the party know you hang out with me, the nerdy Rosaline?" I questioned.

Kasay tensed up visibly.

"You could have a makeover too!" Dustin suggested.

Kasay's eyes widened. "Fuck no."

~*~

I grinned at what I had accomplished. Standing before me, was a girl with long bleach blonde hair which reached to her waist, in a pink party dress. She was slightly pale, with light makeup and pink heels. And no one could ever guess who this girl before me was.

She was Kasay. I gave her a complete makeover giving her a new look. A completely new look. I stole one of my stepmother's wigs. Why did she have wigs? I have no idea. It was a pretty blonde wig with curls. Kasay groaned and put her hands up to her face.

"I'm ashamed of myself!" Kasay groaned.

I grinned. "Don't be! You haven't even seen yourself in the mirror yet!"

"Well, I will be ashamed of myself, since I have a blonde wig on! And blonde hair is not my thing!"

Dustin chuckled. "You'll love yourself Kasay."

I could just imagine Dustin saying in his head "Just like how I love you.". Dustin was staring at Kasay like she was the prettiest thing alive. Like she was an angel from heaven. But I must admit, Kasay looked stunning!

Under all that thick gothic makeup, she was someone else. And behind that tough figure of hers, was a gorgeous slim figure. Kasay gave him a flat look before looking back at me with a glare.

"You gave me a makeover, so I gave you one. It's fair enough." I grinned.

She just glared at me. "I hate you."

"I love you too." I smiled sweetly. "Now go look in the mirror!"

I rushed her to my bathroom so she could go look in the mirror. I stood her in front of the mirror at grinned at her. Her mouth fell open as she observed the girl in the mirror carefully.

"I'm..." she trailed off.

"Come on, if you really want to make me go we better go right now. We're gonna' be late." I rushed her.

She nodded numbly before following me out.

~*~

"And turn right. I heard it's the big cream mansion to the left." Kasay told Dustin the directions.

This seemed to be one hell of a party. We could hear the music pumping a few blocks away. As the car turned left, Dustin pressed the breaks quickly. The street was filled with cars of all types. Mostly fancy ones I might add. At the end of the dead end block, stood a large cream mansion.

"So it's not to the right, it's right in the center." Kasay mumbled to herself.

My eyes widened at the sight of it. I had never seen a mansion bigger than the one before me. It was gigantic from far away. It was a three story mansion, and there were vines climbing up the side of it. There was a large fountain in front of the mansion.

The view was breathtaking. The mansion's gates were open letting cars drive through. There was a short driveway before we could reach the mansion. The traffic was horrible, cars were lining up to drop people off or park.