ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

Na'mani lowered herself onto his face and the two began to please each other. His pre cum leaked into her mouth making it easier for her to get him to nut first. He nutted but still Na'mani went faster making him stop eating her out and carried her off of him.

"come here." Sahad motioned with his fingers.

Na'mani sat her back against Sahad's front and and spread her legs. Wet the bed by Chris Brown ft Ludacris was playing at the moment. Sahad slowly slid his fingers down to her vagina and slowly toyed with her vagina. He rubbed her clit in circular motions whilst placing love bites on her neck.

"Mm Sahad dont stop baby." Na'mani breathlessly moaned. Sahad inserted a finger into her vagina, he curled them and didn't stop until she was squirting uncontrollably.

"baby I'm ready I want to do it are you?" Mani asked seeing that the two are still virgins.

"Yeah come on." He positioned himself between her legs reaching for a condom.

"no condom" mani shook her head.

"I'm finna get you pregnant tonight." Sahad chuckled making Na'mani laugh.

He slowly inched into her hiss and clench.

"Dont do that" Sahad shook his head.

He moved slowly still looking at Na'mani's facial expression seeing that it was still hurting. He reached over to grab her rose that she sneakily snuck into her bag thinking that he wouldn't notice and placed it onto the highest setting placing it onto her clit.

"Fuck go faster sahad!" Na'mani moaned.

He went faster throwing his head back loving the feeling of how warm and wet she is.

"shit Mani, fuck baby." Sahad found no shame in moaning, it doesn't make him less of a man just showing appreciation on how his woman makes him feel.

"Yeah baby, you look so pretty mamas." Sahad praised knowing it was her biggest kink.

He lowered himself closer to her ear and stopped the rose wanting to whisper nothing but sweet things into her ear.

"you know you mine right" He groaned.

"Yes baby!" Na'mani shriked scratching his back and curling her toes.

"You know we gon be together forever right?" He said with his chain hanging over her face.

He tapped her face wanting her to open her eyes.

"Mmhmm" she nodded.

"I need words mama." lifting one leg onto his shoulder.

"Yes we are! We will! Fuck!"

"open your mouth." He stiffled a moan.

He slowly spat in her mouth and then shoved his tongue down her throat still kissing her.

His strokes were becoming too much for Na'mani to handle and trailed her hand against his chest moving it down to his pelvis.

He grabbed her hands locking each of their fingers together.

"Fuckkkkk where you want it baby!"

"In mee! Sahad put it in me!" Mani squeezed her eyes shut.

He grabbed her rose again putting it onto the highest setting.

"OH FUCK SAHAD, SHITTTTTTTTTT ITS TOO MUCH TAKE SOME OUTT"

"Nah you gon take this look at me!" He shook his head.

She looked at him feeling herself pleasure intensify.

"Where. Do. You. Want. It. Mama."

"In me Sahad. I want every drop in me!" she moaned.

"You gonna have my kids? Because I want you to."

"Yes baby I will! FUCKKKKKKKKKK IM CUMMING!" Her body trembled making her squirt everywhere.

Sahad released himself in her. Every single drop like she told him to.

🇷 🇴 🇺 🇳 🇩  2

The two were now in the balcony and 7 years of  gymnastics really payed off for Na'mani as her leg was propped up onto the railing.

Sahad pounded into her from the back mercilesly. He grabbed the back of her neck and squeezed it.

"You look so beautful taking your dick mama. Are you gonna cum for me? I want you to." He said in awe of her love faces and moans. He reached down toying with her clit whilst licking, sucking and biting her back.

He released inside her once again and didnt stop releasing more making Ma'mani cum again and again and again.

🇷 🇴 🇺 🇳 🇩  5

The somehow ended up in the car and Mani was riding the soul out of Sahad. I'm talking about quivering, tears, screams, toes cracking. Pleasure nobody has ever experienced.

She gripped his throat and making hickies all over him. He drained every drop of nut out of him. The sun was now coming up and they came home at around 11 and its now 5. 6 hours of non stop sex no breaks.

"Open" Na'mani said now im control and loving every part of it.

She spat in his mouth and he released in her once again and she released on him for the umpteenth time.

An unexpected but expected suprise will find them in the next 6 weeks.