As Naruto waited for knives and kunais to pierce him he heard a loud scream "Naruto!!". Soon a flesh-tearing sound echoed in his ears. He looked up to see Hidan standing in front of him with dozens and dozens of kunais pierced through every part of his body. Blood flowing down his body as if it was water. "Idiot didn't I tell you that I will be watching your back" even in tremendous pain Hidan said those words with smile.

The battlefield was covered in silence. Even if he was enemy, every konoha shinobi couldn't help but admire Hidan's act. Only true shinobis who had guts could give their life for someone else. As fellow shinobis, they just witnessed the most proudful act of a shinobi's life.

"This is not the time to admire your enemy! He still has the scroll get that from him!" ordered Hiashi as everyone rushed at Hidan and Naruto.

"Naruto...*coughs of blood* take this scroll and run. Our mission is complete" said Hidan as he placed the scroll in Naruto's pocket. "Hidan-san let's get out of here....together".

"I am done Naruto. A few more minutes for me to reunite with other members of Akatsuki" replied Hidan with smile.
Before Naruto could say anything he was swarmed with shinobis from every side. Before he could know, Naruto lost his sight of Hidan. He tried as best as he could and cleared shinobis one by one.

Just then he caught a sight of Hidan lying on the ground while shinobis charged at him stepping over his body. His eyes were filled with anger and strong sense to protect him. "Get away from me!!" Naruto let a loud scream as a strong force of chakra covered his body causing shinobis close to him blast away over distances.

Nine-Tail's chakra was leaking out of Naruto's body causing every shinobi to shiver in fear. Chakra activated due to his anger was dense and ominous.
Naruto searched for his sword but he couldn't find his cut arm anywhere on the ground. Just then his eyes caught a sight of a huge sword placed over a ancient sword holder. That sword was none other than the 100kg sword used for Hinata's wedding proposal.

With no options left with him and With only one hand left, he grabbed the sword and tried to pick it up. Hinata's and everyone who knew about the sword widened their eyes. Naruto used every ounce of strength left in him, every muscle fibre in his left hand to pick up the sword which terrified everyone. As Naruto tried to wield the sword his chakra got stronger and stronger shaking the ground beneath him.

'He is lifting that sword...that 100kg sword with only one hand? Moreover in that state?. He is a monster....a absolute freaking monster' thought Hiashi. And soon Naruto totally picked up the sword but he could feel bones in his hand cracking.

Every shinobi present there had unconsciously taken a few steps behind in fear. The aura that Naruto emitted shattered Konoha ninjas courage in pieces. Naruto hurried towards Hidan who was lying close to him and said "Hidan-san! Hidan-san! Let's get out of here".

"You are a fool Naruto." replied Hidan with a slight chuckle. "THERE! THERE THEY ARE!" shinobis started to celebrate which got Naruto confused. Naruto looked around him as his eyes got filled with fear. In pitch dark background of sky where nothingness resided, pairs of red eyes were starring at him. As if they were asking for his soul.

Standing with immense confidence, pride and power , Uchiha clan led by Fugaku and Kakashi were glaring at Naruto with their Sharingan. While on his left, Anbu squad led by Itachi and Two legendary sannins on top of their summonings were waiting for Naruto's blood. And on Naruto's right there was whole group of Konoha 13 waiting for their orders.

"Looks like you are covered from all three directions Naruto. Leave me and run...or all our struggles until now will go in vain." murmered Hidan in his weak voice. Right now, every single shinobi had his eye on Naruto. More than thousands of eyes were glaring at him among which were the eyes of Sharingan. "I am sorry Hidan-san. I couldn't introduce you to Hinata" said Naruto as he dropped the sword from his hand.