~~~

Mt. Lady grabbed a truck.

She then lifted it up.

The hero beamed and smashed it down through the building, rubbles flew into the sky and she ignored the exploded water pipes as she and Best Jeanest walked in, clearing out all Nomu's.

Cue the other side of the building where (Y/n) is exploring to find her friends being flooded with water.

~~~

All for One left the building dragging Bakugo behind him when he used the quirk to teleport Nomu all the way there and used the quirk to teleport his tools all the way here with Bakugo.

Innerly, the man smiled as explosions occured behind him and he let his aura spread.

The heroes before him all froze as another explosion appeared behind him.

In the blink of an eye, everything was wiped out and the heroes layed there.

Unconscious.

Bleeding.

Paralyzed with fear.

Then a man with white hair, ruby red eyes, black lines and mouths all over his body appeared.

Except seemly dazed.

Like he was a puppet controlled.

A head was dropped onto the ground and Midoryia's breathing hitched.

(H/c) haired, (e/c) orbs....

Todoroki moved his hand towards his mouth and Momo muffled her sob.

All for One curled his lips and the area once again exploded as All Might was no longer smiling at the decapitated head in front of him.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU GIVE AND PAY FOR EVERYTHING," All Might roared as his enemy matched his strength equally.

"ALL FOR ONE!!!"

All for One laughed and the ground cracked beneath him.

"You're going to kill me again?" All for One taunted.

"All Might?!"

In the distance a body twitched and the head slowly regrew back, Giyuu, who expected this handed her the katana and hugged her.

(Y/n) hugged him back tightly as the flames continued to burn behind them, the twinkling eyes of the nomu died down and the two (former) demon slayers looked behind them.

"Th...ank you..."

The nomu croaked and the smell of burnt flesh wafted through the building.

(Y/n) stared at the burning flames with dull eyes as the memories of the final battle came back to her.

"Do you want to go as well?" She asked softly and Giyuu shook his head.

"No, not yet," he answered, rubbing her back and let out a small smile.

"Someone has to watch over you after all."

(Y/n) finally looked up and met his tired gaze and smiled.

"You don't have long."

"Then we'll make the most of it."

"You can't even use your techniques anymore, this body of yours-,"

"Isn't mine but a vessel for my soul, I will die along with it."

(Y/n) stared before letting out a smile, her hand tightening on the katana and a tear slid down.