SHOT 1

We can see a girl in her mid-twenties sitting at the window seat of the train and looking outside, a small smile playing on her lips

We can see a girl in her mid-twenties sitting at the window seat of the train and looking outside, a small smile playing on her lips. She had a small album and a diary on her lap. Her wavy hair is blowing in the wind like the tides of the ocean, making her heart feel light. Her eyes are shining like the stars in the dark sky. Her mind is whirling around the beautiful memories that she has with him. And her heart is thumping fast as she nears her destination.

Girl: Oy, author! Enough of my description; now let me introduce myself. It's my story, so I'll tell them.

Me: Okay! I thought I would help you, as you are shy and an introvert who doesn't talk much (shrugging my shoulders).

Boy: She and shyness are opposite poles; don't you know that, my dear author? And we will call you if we need your help.

Me: Did I tell you to come now? It's not your entry now. So zip your mouth and get out for now.

While that girl was glaring at me.

Me slowly disappearing from the scene.

Hello readers!

I'm Bhumi, Bhumi Krishna Prasad. I hope you guys have understood by now that yes, I'm my dad's little girl. And my Anna's (elder brother) butterfly; my Vadina's (sister-in-law) partner in crime; and my Champ's saviour.

I don't even remember my mother's face, as I lost her when I was just 3 years old. Since then, my Nanna (father) has become both mother and father for me and my brother. He didn't marry another woman after my mother's death.

Whenever someone used to suggest my father marry for the second time, he used to say, "I can get a wife for me, but not a mother for my children. And I can't give my wife's place to the other woman."

I'm really proud of him. He took care of us all these years alone, fulfilled every wish of mine and my brother's, and never got tired of our tantrums. My family, my bunch of crazy friends, and He are my little world.

My brother, Akash, is five years older than me. He got married to his childhood sweetheart, Aditi, four years ago. She is really a sweetheart. She became my best friend within a short span of time, and now I can share anything with her without any fear. Both of us team up against my brother, play pranks on him, and tease him a lot. They were blessed with a baby boy "Sriansh", three years ago and are expecting the second one. He is my little champ, and I'm his savior who saves him from his father's scoldings.

I'm 24 years old and an interior designer by profession. I'm from the City of Destiny, Visakhapatnam. My father is a professor, my brother is a doctor, and my sister-in-law is a software developer.

(Author: You forgot about your whisky boy.)

Yes, I forgot to introduce my baby, Whisky Boy. He is my pet dog.