𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

Aru felt a weird pull on her soul as Brynne told everyone their location. What else was she supposed to do but follow it?

Venturing up the mountain, Aru managed to sneak away from her friends without causing a sound. 

Her stomach was churning with the uncertainty of what was yet to come. Was it the Sleeper? Maybe this was a situation like Kara's beacon. She took her ring off and held it tightly in her palm. 

'Arundhati, for you, a ring. When you unlock who you truly are, it will unlock your weapon.'

Aru sighed and put her ring back on. "No use," she mumbled. 

Why were Agni's messages always so cryptid? Why did they always target her, as well?

Maybe there was something between Agni and Arjuna she never learned. 

After walking for a good ten minutes, Aru heard a voice. "So you can sense if I'm near," Kara said. "Good to know."

Aru looked around her but saw no one.

"I know better than to allow you to see me after our last run-in."

"Kara, why are you here?"

"I'm here to warn you. Father isn't going to back down and he is set on getting the Nectar."

Aru felt a gust of wind push her back into a tree, then she felt a tug on her arms and someone tying them on the opposite side of the tree. She fought her restraints, but they only grew tighter, so she came to the conclusion to stop moving and try to make noise so her friends could find her.

Kara placed her hand on Aru's head and she fell into a deep sleep while still being tied up.

Aru went into a land of dreams. She and Kara were in a parking garage and Kara stood across from her. As Aru's anger grew inside of her, she felt a spark travel up her arm. Looking down at her wrist, she saw Vajra as a ping pong ball in her hand.

"I'm only here so we can talk," Kara said, taking off her ring and placing it on the cement ground. 

"Where are we?" Aru asked, making Vajra into a lightning bolt. 

"An alternate universe, if you will." As Aru went to make a run for it, Kara froze her. "Aru, yesterday, I realized Sunny doesn't just create portals in our world. It can make a portal to any place I can imagine. So, we are here so we can talk civilly and not try and kill each other."

"How are you doing this?" Aru grunted, trying to fight the restraints. 

"It's my world. I created this. I have control," she smiled.

Aru fell to the ground once Kara let her go. She looked up at Kara through her messy hair and tried to sit up. 

"I'm not here to fight you. You don't have to run. I put down my weapon for a reason."

Aru struggled to get up but kept Vajra tight in her grip. "What do you want?"

"To talk in peace. A world where we technically can't get hurt. Right now, we're still standing in that forest."

"Why give me Vajra if you want peace?"

"As I said, false reality. We can't get hurt here. You also tend to blame your new lack of confidence on the fact that you don't have Vajra. Also, you're my sister. You deserve to be treated every once in a while."

Aru turned Vajra back into a ball and threw it down the cement floors. "There. Now we can talk like civilized people."

"You're going to trust me just like that?"