𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇

AN: Disclaimer, I am Canadian and American. I have little to no knowledge of Hindu mythology and how any of that works. I am trying my best to get this as correct as I can but Google and Quora can only get you so far in life. So, if the part of handing out weapons isn't correct, just move on. I'm trying here, alright?

I go to an American school. Wanna know what they teach you on this type of stuff? Nada, niente, zilch, zero, nothing about mythology. Maybe you get lucky and they teach you Egyptian and Greek. If they're trying to torment you, maybe they bring in the Odyssey and Roman mythology. But, this is America's Public Schooling System we're talking about. Don't ask too much of them. 

The Potatoes appeared back where they had first met Agni. 

"Agni?" Aru called out. 

"Nice to see you all again," Agni said. 

Aru dug her hands into her pockets and tried to find the coin. "Sadly, we're not here to stay. A-A few years ago-"

"Yes, yes. I gave you the IOFU coin, and now you call upon me because I have the weapons you need to fight the Sleeper and Kara."

Brynne furrowed her brows at Agni. "You watch us or something?"

"Yeah. How else am I supposed to know when you may need me?"

Aru flipped Agni the coin and he caught it in his palm. The metal melted and evaporated into the air.

"You know, physics doesn't work like that," Aiden said.

Agni ignored Aiden's comment. "Please note, I cannot give you weapons that will act like your celestial ones, but these will do the job."

"Yes, of course. We understand," Mini said. 

Agni seemed to pull a weapon out of thin air. A flaming dagger appeared in his palm, but when he waved his other hand over it, the fire went out and its blade turned black. He looked over to Sheela. "This blade will protect you, but it won't inflict pain onto others. I know you are too kindhearted to want to harm someone. It will also lead you to Nikita if need be."

Sheela took the small sword from Agni and it turned into a small gold bracelet.

Next appeared a mace, glowing orange. "Brynne, this will act just like the Mace of Vayu, except it cannot control the element of wind. Fire is at your demand." 

"Sick!" Brynne took the mace and it turned into a pen. "Not so sick, but cool, I guess." Brynne tucked it in her back pocket. 

Agni moved on to Mini. A glaive appeared in his hand and he handed it to her. "For you, Yamini. It will cast a protection spell over you and your friends. Also is a handy-dandy weapon," he smiled. 

"Thank you, Agni. I will forever be in your debt."

"Don't worry about it."

Mini's new weapon turned into another hairpin. "Never can have too many," she smiled, pinning her hair back. 

"Prince Rudra," Agni sighed, moving on to the prince.

"Yes?" he squealed.

"I heard you want a bow, so here you go." Agni handed him a wooden bow, then carbon fiber arrows. "Now, you must be careful with these arrows. When they reach their target, they will set off a controlled explosion." The arrows somehow managed to curl up into small balls so they were easy to carry around. His bow curled up into a chain necklace. 

"Yes!" he cheered. He ran over to Aiden. "You see this?! I got a bow! I'm cooler than before!"

"You were never cool, and you still aren't," Aiden said, rolling his eyes.