Her IDENTITY - Epilogue

Start from the beginning

Riddhima replied stopping him..

Vansh - tumhe kaun rok raha hai..? U do ur work.. I will continue my work..

Vansh said naughtily.. playing with her nose ...

When he was about to touch his lips with her's she again stopped him by her hands

Riddhima - Vansh ..plzzzz..

Vansh laughed seeing his effects on her ....His closeness affects her this much ..that she can't even speak a word..

Vansh - okay tell..I'm listening..

He kept his head supporting with his one hand.... removing her hairs from her face...with his hands ..he indicated with his eyes to tell him..What she was trying to tell..

Playing with her fingers she got nervous to tell him...this confused Vansh...

Riddhima - Vanshhhh woahhhh..

Vansh - bolo Riddhima I'm listening..

Breaking her shyness she asked him ..

Riddhima - tumhe kaisa lagega agar Mai tumse zyada kisi aur ko pyaar karu ??

His eyes were romantic and soft few minutes ago..turned into scary and serious now..

Vansh - majak kar rahi ho tum ? Agar majak hai na Riddhima mujhe aise majak pasand nahi bata du tumhe..

Riddhima - majak nahi kar rahi Vansh..sacchi....!!
bataoo na agar meri Life mai aisa koi ajjeye ki din raat mai usi ke baare mai soachu..!
usi ka khyal rakhu...!
uske saath sapne dekhu..!
Apni life ka important hissa bana luu..!
usse dheer sara pyaar du..!
tumse bhi zyada toh tumhe kaisa lagega..??

Vansh who was on his one hand hearing her ...his hand got weak and suddenly he landed on the bed due to shock ..

He was getting jealous..was getting insecure of that person who was riddhima talking about...

He got scared maybe she don't love him anymore now..

Possessiveness and obsession suddenly overpowered him .. that he suddenly closed distance between them ..they were so so so close to each other... let's say their lips were about to touch Each other...his faster breaths falling on her face ...nose touched..the intensity of his eyes made riddhima scare for some minutes.....His heartbeats were fastened to that extent that she was clearly able to hear it...

Vansh - tum meri jagah kisi aur ko nahi de sakti Riddhima..kuch bhi ho tum mujhse zyada pyaar karogi.. mere saath sapne dekhogi..meri baan kar rahogi...

He cupped her face...

Tum mere saath aisa nahi kar sakti..I trust you..I trust you more than anything....

Riddhima - agar mai kahu ki yeh sach hai toh tum kya karoge..? Meri jindagi mai aisa koi insan aa chuka hai jo tumse zyada important ban gaya hai mere liye..

Vansh face paled hearing her ....tears started accumulating in his eyes...he was not able to believe that Riddhima was saying all this...how can she share her love.. only he has rights on it..

Riddhima was about to burst out laughing... seeing like this..

She was literally in Awwwwww... seeing his cuteness. .

He was fighting for love as small childs fight for chocolates and can't share to anybody...

Riddhima - Mai tumhe usse Milana chahti hu..chaloge mere saath ??