M

It's been a while since the day Takasugi declared me as His.

Now he frequently comes in every 2 or 3 days.

But this situation was unexpected.

"What are you doing here?" Hijikata points at Gintoki.

"What are you doing here?!" Gintoki points at him.

"Looks like the demon vice-commander of Shinsengumi is a corrupted cop after all." Gintoki remarks and an irk mark forms on Hijikata's head.

"Looks like the freeloader lost his way and came to a place he couldn't afford." He remarks and they both glare at each other with fierce eyes.

"How would you handle this?" Jubel asks and I sigh.

-

"Will you two stop glaring at each other?" I ask as both the men sit on either side of mine.

"How do you know him?!" They both ask in sync and I let out a sigh.

"Gintoki-san has saved me a lot from random creeps and Hijikata-san is a good friend of mine for a long time," I explain to both.

"I'm surprised you had money to walk in here," Hijikata says and drinks his liquor as Gintoki casually puts his arm on my shoulder.

"I'm surprised you had time from your sincere patrolling to walk in here," Gintoki says as I pour them both another glass.

"It's rare for both of you to walk in and yet you both seemed to match each other's timing." I tease them and they both glare at me.

"I came here to tell you something," Gintoki says.

"I came to ask some information," Hijikata says.

'Wow... Why does it feel like they both unintentionally came for the same thing?'

"Do you know anyone related to Kyoto Paradise?" Hijikata asks and I and Gintoki turn our heads to him in shock.

"A colleague used to work there, what happened?" I ask and clutch his sleeve in desperation.

"That's what I came to tell you. That place was burnt down by a completely unknown faction." Gintoki says and suddenly, I remember Takasugi's face.

'I'll ask him later...'

"Did you find anything suspicious from there?" I unexpectedly ask and they both glance at me.

"Yeah. The boss was missing." Gintoki said with a hint of frustration.

"And all the money was missing," Hijikata says as he pulls out a cigarette and lights it up.

"Are you sure it wasn't an accident?" I ask.

"No." They both reply and it falls silent.

-

After dealing with the duo I went to my room to take a rest when someone knocked on my door.

"(Y/n)! Your favorite customer is here~" My Boss' sound resonates and I twitch my eye in disbelief.

"Is it Kira-san?" I ask and she drags me out without telling me anything. Indicating that indeed it is him.

'Kira... the only customer of mine I don't like. He's got looks and money but his personality is... a bit twisted.'

I keep a smiling face as he appears in front of me.

"(Y/n)-chan~ I'll make you the top woman in the whole world if you marry me." He seems to have already drunk liquor as he grabs my shoulder and takes me to a seat.

"This woman has no such thoughts." 'You sadist!' I politely say.

"Don't be shy. I won't be an asshole and marry another one!" He says and laughs hysterically.

'You need therapy, not marriage.' "What a tempting offer~ But, I'm not interested." I politely reject him and he slams his bottle on the table.

"(Y/n)-chan..." he mumbles seriously and turns to me. "If you don't kiss me I might end up having a wax kink." He deadpans and moves closer to my face.

'Well, Last time you had a chain kink by making me hug... Of course, this was expected, you sadist.'

I nervously back up until I reach a dead-end and his face seems to be really close to mine.

"I had reserved the Courtesan of moon for myself. Why is she entertaining others?" A cold and menacing voice comes and everyone turns to it.

Takasugi stands beside my Boss as she awkwardly stands in front of us.

"Maybe if you informed the person at concern then this situation would have been avoided," I say to him and Shove Kira's face away.

"It was my mistake to not tell you." He sighs and grabs my arm.

"Is your work over?" He asks, referring to whether my target of the day was reached and I nodded.

"Then let's make it five times more." He mumbles and pulls me with him.

"Also, let me make it clear," He says and turns towards my boss.

"(Y/n) is permanently reserved for me. And if I find out she served a man other than me, then I won't show mercy." He announces and drags me to my room.

"The great extremist rebel, Takasugi Shinsuke, who wants to destroy the world, got jealous for a woman and threatened everyone." I narrate like a reporter and suddenly he kisses me.

"That woman's name better be there." He says and kisses me on the neck.

Slowly the night reveals our desires and leads us to something unforgettable.

For two lovers, it's not just any night.

TBC~