Clawed to Your Liking: Gone Golfing (Demo)

"Y/N!" One of your friends called out to you.

You were busy playing with your toy crocodile, Sparkle, whilst you sat in the backseat.

"YYYYY/NNNNN-!" Sarah shook you to reality.

"Huh-we're here?" Y/N scrambled up.

"For the past 5 minutes! JP and the others have been waiting for you!"

"Ah-sorry..." You meekly apologised.

"Alright, let's get in the Pizzaplex already-"

"Is Y/N alive-" John Paul peeked in the van.

"YES THEY ARE-NOW LET'S GET A MOVE ON!" Sarah yelled as she yanked you out.

"Ow-ow!" You yelped at Sarah's actions.

"Sarah. I think that's enough." JP scolded his twin sister.

Sarah plopped you back on the ground. Mouthing a small sorry to you.

Y/N nodded in forgiveness before following the two in Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex.

You've been here before. Precisely when you had a birthday invitation from Sarah a year ago. The three of you came back, because of a 3 in 1 Deal your father purchased a week ago.

"Say, Y/N, what were the 3 Passes your father got?" Sarah leaned beside you.

"Let me see... Roxy Raceway Pass, Gator Golf Pass, and a Bonnie Bowling Pass." You mumbled out as you searched in your backpack.

Not even a second later, she yanked the Roxy Raceway Pass off of you in glee. Waving off and yelling a 'Thank you' in the distance.

"Typical Sarah. Sorry for that." John sighed.

You chuckled it off before fully exploring the main lobby.

It was bigger than you remembered. Perhaps it was the shock of not stepping foot in the Pizzaplex for a year made you feel such a way.

In all seriousness, it was retro. In a good way that gave you nostalgia of the old arcade games you played, such as Tron or Tetris.

"Which Pass do you want to pick, Y/N?" JP snapped you out of your thoughts.

You picked out the green pass and gave the purple Bowling Pass to him.

"Monty's golf, huh? Well, Good luck shooting the balls in the holes." JP wished you well.

"I can get the hang of it. If my father plays golf in the club, then maybe I could score." Y/N nodded.

"If you're in trouble, especially because of my sis. You know where the bowling alley is." John Paul bid you farewell as you did too. Parting ways as you approached the Golf area of Freddy's Pizzaplex.

The whole place was mostly dark and dim, only lit up by the path or by lamps found hanging on the trees.

There was an automated alligator by the walls which made sounds appropriate for the animal, as it opened then closed its mouth at different intervals.

Y/N found themselves awkwardly standing clueless on what to do to start the game. The golf equipment should be given to you by somebody.

Question is where could they be?

"HEY!" You heard someone-no someTHING roar out from behind.

"Yea-?" You turned only to see a pink-haired punk lizard stomping towards you at mach speed.

"Little PAL-" The alligator called you out.

"W-wait-" Y/N was getting all the more terrified.

He didn't falter in his pursuit of going towards you.

His claws and teeth intimidated you.

Right down to your very soul.

"AAA-" You sprinted away as fast as you could. Only to see that the 10 foot animatronic looked all the more pissed off.

"STOP!"

Pov you died because you crashed lmaosbdkdhshsjsjsjdvdjd IM BACK YĖ