chapter 2: pre-stone world (2)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Jihyo breathe out a deep sigh before she continued, at least preventing a reckless unnecessary scene even though they were in the public restroom. "Are you good? I mean, did any symptoms start kicking in? Any effect? Are you sure you're okay right now?"

"Nothing bad ever happen yet, but, right now, my body feels hot and I craves for physical contact."

"So that explains why you're always horny."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"I-"

Suddenly the door opened, Jeongyeon barged into the room. "I've been looking for you, Jihyo. Woah, am I interrupting something?"

Jihyo and Sana looked at each other. "Ye-"

"Nope. Not at all." Sana cutted off her words, she shook her head obnoxiously.

"Sana, may you excuse us for a minute? I have something to discuss with Jihyo. I'm sorry but this is important."

It didn't take much time, as soon as Sana walked out the door, Jeongyeon immediately reached out a small black box containing jewelry from the back of her jeans pocket.

"Dude! I spend my whole money account just for this. What do you think? Is it good?" As soon as Jeongyeon passed the box to Jihyo, she quickly opened it and, to her surprise, it was a ring. A delicately aesthetic diamond on top of the plated shining gold ring, delightfully crafted with small detail yet fancy carve. Something that surely the readers couldn't buy.

"Jisoos chri- this is beautiful! This is.." The leader stared at the gleaming object on her hand ravishingly, as if she's gonna devour it. "Wow, you must be broke right now."

"Hehe you know me too well." She scratched the back of her head foolishly.

"And knowing you too well, I'm sure this isn't something you bought for your own satisfaction. So who's the lucky person?" Jihyo wiggled her eyebrows repeatedly, teasing the non stop smile that carved on her friend's face.

"Ah, I bet you already guessed it right. Do you think she would like it?"

"Woah, I envy Nayeon so much right now. She must be squealing and jumping like crazy when you show her this."

"Really?"

"Of course she is! She's a bunny unnie for a reason."

"Thank you tho! My besto friendo! I will consider your name to be our kid's name." She surprised her with a sudden tight hug, causing her to almost drop the box to the floor. "No, don't break the ring!!"

Jeongyeon and Jihyo then walked out the room, strolling along the path to the outside where the members were waiting.

"Why with the sudden atmosphere there?" Jeongyeon started. "I mean, I saw both of you guys kinda.."

"Kinda??"

"Kinda.. not pleased? with each other??"

"Oh. Actually she was….." she stopped for a sudden thought.

"She was what?"

"Did.. did you notice anything?" As she thought. 'did she know about Sana's condition?'

"Hrmm, I don't know. She looked like a normal Sana to me." Jeongyeon's answer assured Jihyo that Sana didn't share this problem to the others, except for the leader. She nodded unconsciously. "Why, something happen to her?"

"Oh no no, I don't know either." She shrugged. y'kno, like a liar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

They both arrived and the first thing Jihyo laid her eyes on was Sana. The girl was back hugging Nayeon, resting her head on her unnie's back as Nayeon didn't mind Sana and continued scrolling her phone. The others were there too.