chapter 1: pre-stone world (1)

"jigeumkkaji."

"One in a million, Twiceu-imnida, kamsahamnida~"

And that was the end of the concert. Crowded fans all around the arena waving their hands and shouting in sadness, some of them were hysterically crying, as Twice members walked to the back of the stage. Back to the white room where they could take a break.

As Momo reached the mineral water bottle on top of the table, Dahyun and Jeongyeon couldn't control their hard breathing anymore. Chaeyoung was already laying on the sofa, face first. Everyone was exhausted after performing song after song for the entire day.

"I'm not regret doing that freaking backflip. It was wonderful."

"Bruh, you hit your face first."

"So that was it. Our last concert for this world tour." Jihyo clapped her hand.

"I can't believe Pd-nim chose Japan as the last country for this tour. Finally, home sweet home." Said Minatozaki, after taking a big gulp from the bottle.

"I miss my mommmmmm!!!" Screamed Momoring.

"I don't want my mom. I just want to rest right now." Nayeon placed her head on top of the sleeping cub.

"Let's head back to the hotel." Whimpered Dahyun as she threw the empty plastic bottle into the garbage bin. From the corner of the room, Jeongyeon was already yawning for the third time.

"Lemme call manager-nim." Tzuyu suggested. "I think she's in the restroom."

•••

Smashing the authentic dark wooden door open, while carrying the younger girl full of struggle behind her back, Jihyo shoved into the bedroom and threw Dahyun right on top of the white bed. The girl was still in her dreamland, even though she just got yeeted by someone. "Yah! Your heavy ass is gonna make me shorter." Murmured Jihyo within her deep breath.

Everyone was back to the hotel, already laying on their specific bed and room, as how they booked their room earlier. Three exclusive rooms with three massive bedrooms each. The members agreed to split up the room by the Maknae line, the J-Line and the 3Mix. So, Jihyo would share the room with Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

As Jihyo slowly turned the doorknob after closing the door, her gaze changed toward the room where manager-nim walked out. Just before, she saw the manager carrying the sleeping Chaeyoung behind her back to the room.

"Are you alright?" The manager headed toward the leader.

"Yeah, just tired a little bit." Said Jihyo while massaging her arms.

"Go, rest. You deserve it." Manager-nim placed her hand on Jihyo's shoulder. Her words did really bring a relief to her mind.

Jihyo was fast asleep, already snoring her night away right after she put her head on the pillow. She was known to always chat with the fans on the bubble app before she slept, even with the slightest wish of good night. But tonight was not gonna be it.

The silence of the darkness enveloped the chill room, just to be interrupted by the creaking sound of the door opening. The silhouette of the tall slim woman turned the whole vibe into creepiness, Jihyo was lucky that she was still asleep.

The figure walked ahead to the sleeping leader, climbing up the comfy bed without making any single noise and positioning beside Jihyo. The long pale arm like a snake slithering around her waist, holding their body tight together.

The glorious sun rose upon the wide fresh blue sky, the first rays of sunlight seeped between the curtain, straight to the sleeping beauty. A slow groan release from her parted lips, the light that poked her entire face started to get really annoying. She tried to flinch away, but she couldn't move. Weird..