For the love of her

Mulai dari awal

A few moments later...:

"Oh daddy!"
Karen cried out as Drew was fucking her like no tomorrow while he was choking her neck he could feel Karen's walls clenching together on his dick. "You like that?" Drew asked her. "Yessss" she cried out between clenched teeth "oh fuck Drew drew I'm cumming." Karen cried out as her back was arching off the bed. "You better hold that shit." Drew said as he was fucking her. "Oh shit oh shit I can't." Karen said out of breath as he was pounding her. And then the next thing they knew she started screaming wrapping her legs around his waist making his dick go deeper inside of her.
"Ahhh ahh oh god Karen cried out and Drew felt her release. You know I'm a get you back from the last time right?" Drew said as he bit and licked her earlobe.
And all Karen could do was moan as Drew now had her turned over flat on her stomach fucking her like he was mad. "Shit" Drew Karen screamed out squealing as he kept ramming into her. Right before he made her cum again he lifted her up from her waist placed his hands on her clit as he roughly rubbed it forcing her to cum. "Since you wanna cum when I tell you not to cum I'm a make you cum." Drew groaned and all Drew heard was gibberish coming from her mouth and Karen knew she fucked up. "Now cum." Drew demanded as he flicked her clit with his finger one last time and she came all over his dick and his hand thrusting her ass backwards a bit.
"Sit that ass on my face." Drew said as they started to switch positions again. "Drew please go easy on me." Karen whined but Drew shook his head. "Nahh you should've thought about that the last time." Drew said as he had her locked in and suddenly she was screaming in pleasure from the top of her lungs.
His tongue felt like it was reaching her guts just like his dick was a few seconds ago and Karen tried runnin from him. "Mmhm." Drew mumbled on her clit and she almost came right then and there. "Drewwwww" Karen cried with her eyes shut tightly. "Karennnn" he mumbled again mocking her and Karen couldn't even say anything because he was getting her back and it felt to good too even be mad at him.
"Cat got your tongue?" Drew teased as Karen tried to pry herself off of him. "NOOO" she screamed out. "Moreeee moreeeee" she stuttered. "Weren't you just begging for me to stop?" He asked her arching an eyebrow as he licked and ate in between words and Karen cried feeling him stopping. "Nooo dont stop. Don't stop." Karen cried sitting her ass back on his face and Drew chuckled at his horny wife. Pulling her down from his face he puts her into another position. "Drewww I didn't get to cum." Karen cried out after he left her desires unfulfilled, "should've thought about that when you were teasing me the last time now stop cryin before I give you sumthin to cry about." He said as he bent her ass over and started fucking her from behind smacking her ass. "Now who's ass is this since we wanna forget?" He asked her as he gritted his teeth spreading her ass cheeks. "It's yours!" Karen cried out. "Who's pussy?" He said, rubbing her clit to the point where she could barely talk. "Your-yours." Karen moaned out. "Who's clit?" He said pulling on it making Karen lose her everlasting mind. "Fuckkkk Drewww. I'm sorry." Drew said stopping. "I'm sorry, Daddy keep fucking me daddy. It's your pussy. Your clit daddy don't stop please." Karen cried needing to get off.
"Shit." Drew said still feeling as hard as a rock when he came inside his wife from drilling her.
"Get your ass in the middle of the bed." Drew said smacking her repeatedly on the ass. "Turn that ass over" he said. As his dick was now near her mouth. "Suck my dick like how I tell you too." He said with a little more bass in his voice. "Okayy daddy." Karen whimpered. "Don't start until I tell you too" Drew said as he started to smack her ass. "Start stroking it." He groaned and she did as told. "Who told you to misbehave?" Drew asked her smacking her ass seeing it jiggle. "I'm sorry." She whined loving the pain with the pleasure. "You know you been a bad girl right?" Drew said as Karen felt his heavy hand smacking her ass. "Uh HUH." She moaned out loud. "Yes what??" He asked again smacking her. "Yes daddy, I know I've been a bad girl daddy. I'm sorry daddy I can't help it." She whined feeling him smack her. As she continued to suck. "Now, suck my dick." He said and she started sucking him off loving the feeling of her lips on his dick. "Kiss it." He groaned pushing it all the way into her mouth nearly, making her gag. But she kissed it and took it like the pro she was as she gave him more sloppy head. "This ass is mine." He said jiggling it. And Karen loved every moment of it.
Minutes into sucking his dick, Karen felt him cumming."Now, when I cum I want all our kids in that pretty little mouth of your okay?" Drew told her as he looked at a sweaty but sexy, Karen who was butt naked laying across his lap with his dick in her small hand. "mmhmm." Karen moaned and Drew almost came from her moaning. Moving her hair he thrusted into her mouth feeling her warm tongue on his dick causing him to cum. "Take all that shit." Drew groaned out loud. "Shit." He said, "Not uh take it." He said seeing her spit some of it out because it was too much. "Lick that shit up since you wanna spit it out." He said, and Karen gladly did so, sucking him back up like a lollipop. Once she was done she made the perfect popping noise kissing the tip of his dick once more.

While they had pillow talk in bed before getting ready to sleep.

To be continued...

Notes:

Y'all think Drew did his best to get the sisters to come?

If the sisters don't come to her therapy session do y'all think that it's gonna change everything between them and Karen should another sister make an appearance or nahh cause I've been thinking...?? 🥴

Especially since they haven't really talked to her in three weeks almost like they seen her at church and other places but as far as talking to her and going over to her house that's a no.

And do you think Dorinda banning Karen from her house was too much even on the outside while in Drew's car?

How y'all like the smut? Did Drew get Karen back or nahh or he tried his best?? 😭

-Next chapter we shall see if the girls come to the therapy session or not.

Thanks for reading!