The after show

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: It's the last day of the vacation and the group went out leaving Karen in the resort alone.

After last nights sexual filled activities with her husband, Karen still couldn't feel her legs as she woke up looking to see what time it was.
"Shit?" Karen gasped as it was now 4pm in the afternoon. She literally slept the whole day away and she thought that Drew didn't even try to wake her up as she felt her husband had left her side.

"Really, Drew" Karen thought to herself as she knew he had left her out to dry. Now, everybody knew that they were definitely fuckin' last night. If they hadn't heard her screamin they were gonna know by the time she woke up late because usually whenever her and Drew had sex she would wake up late but never this late.

Groaning she decided to get up and take herself a nice warm bath as a second one was still needed. She wasn't sure if she was able to stand up on her feet all day since the bath from last night obviously did nothing for her. Usually she would get the feeling in her legs back by now but this one was taking forever. While taking a bath she decided that during sex Drew wasn't gonna be in charge no more cause he really liked fucking her up. But she had to admit she did love it when he got like that it made her want to be submissive as hell.

After she was done she changed into her clothes for today which was a pair of jeans that she had brought not to long ago, and a pink top. But while trying on her jeans she realized that it was tighter than before.

"I just tried these on earlier this month." She groaned to herself as she tried to suck her stomach in to fit into them but that proved to be too much work when it shouldn't have been that hard to do. It felt like these jeans took the wind out of her when she tried to suck in her stomach and usually that never happened.

"Shoot." She said unbuttoning them as she had pulled out her old pair of jeans. They were still cute but she really wanted to wear her new ones but she could barely wear her old jeans comfortably either. Getting over the fact that nothing seemed to fit her which she thought was weird she finally came out of her room ready for today.

"Jacky. Dorinda, Twinkie?" Karen called out for her sisters after not seeing them in the living room. She rolled her eyes checking their rooms and everybody was gone.

"I know those heffas didn't leave me." Karen huffed as she went out on the living rooms balcony to see if they were out in the pool but they weren't gettin' ready to cry when she normally didn't do because her feelings were hurt she called her sister, Dorinda.

"Hello?" Dorinda said as she was just swallowing some food. "Doe." Karen said over the phone as she sounded upset. "What's wrong?" Dorinda said eatin some chips. "You heffas left me?!" Karen asked them sniffling. "Girl couldn't nobody wake you up." Dorinda said as she was still eatin'. "Y'all eatin' without me?" Karen whined again as noticed how hungry she was and Dorinda tried not to laugh. "You sound so cute when you're mad." Doe teased her. "Be quiet, Doe." She lightly yelled as she was still sniffling.

"Where my husbands big head at?"

Karen asked her. "He's with the guys." Dorinda told them. "Is that Karen on the phone?" Jacky asked her as Karen heard her from afar and she could hearing her two oldest sisters Twinkie and Jacky snickering. "She's mad ain't she?" Twinkie asked Doe, "Mmhmm."Doe said trying not to laugh. "We tried waking her up." Jacky said. "I told her that everyone did chilee you were past out. Drew dicked you down forreal." Dorinda said hearing them last night. "Mmhm the whole house heard y'all nasty selves." Doe said with a hand on her hip. And Karen just had to nervously play with a strand of her hair. "Well, I couldn't help it." Karen lightly admitted.