Final

11 January 2015

"Kyung Soo, are you free today? I heard there's a-"

"Chanyeol ah, sorry I got some urgent matters to do sorry. Next time?"

"Oh okay..."

Chanyeol sighed with a heavy heart as he threw the tickets to a famous musical into the bin.

12 January 2015 

"Kyung Soo! Do you know what day is today?"

"Er... a Monday?"

"No, it's something more special!"

"What is it?"

"Don't tell me forget about it..."

"I don't remember..."

"It's your birthday! Happy Birthday!"

"Oh... thanks yeol!"

"Are you free later? I'll treat you dinner!" 

"Oh sorry I need rush some projects..."

"Aww... okay... Take care!"

"Thanks!"

Chanyeol dragged his feet to the dining table and opened up the box containing the cake- mint chocolate ice cream cake. He let out a huge sigh as he whispered,"Soo, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy..." His voice trailed off as he stared at the ring box lying beside the cake. The surprise... The proposal... They were all unsuccessful... He let out a even bigger sigh.

14 January 2015 

"Kyung, can we meetup? I'm missing you..." 

"Chan, I'm going to celebrate my friend's birthday though... Next time can?"

"Can I go with you?"

"Chan ah, you sure? He's my elementary school friend though..."

"Oh I don't mind as long as I can meetup with you!"

"Oh... Okay! Meet me at Hotel W then!"

"Okay! Looking forward to see you!"

"Haha. Me too!"

A bright smile could be seen on Chanyeol's face and there was a bounce in every step he took. He dressed up as neat, tidy and smart as possible. Afterwards, not wanting to be late, he quickly headed to the venue.

As soon as he arrived at the venue, he quickly scanned through the surroundings, searching high and low for Kyung Soo. Just then, he spotted him. He quickly ran to him and gave him a backhug.

"Kyung Soo, I miss you!"

"Oh hi Chanyeol!"

"Mmm... where's your friend? I want to wish happy birthday to him!"

"Oh here! He's Jong In, Kai!"

"Hello! I'm Kim Jong In, Kai! You must be... Chanyeol... Park Chanyeol right? Kyung Soo's friend!"

"Hahah yup! Boyfriend I would say!"

Chanyeol spoke as he held Kyung Soo's hands. He could feel Kyung Soo fidgeting uncomfortably. Kai laughed and said,"I shan't disturb you couple!" Then, he walked off.

"Chan, must you do that just now? You made him so awkward!"

"Oh sorry! I just felt happy to see you!" 

Chanyeol pouted as he released Kyung Soo's hand. Kyung Soo gave a short laugh as he tiptoed and ruffled Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear.