He joked half-jokingly: "But this stuff is a bit hard to describe in one word, don't care about him."

Raymond calmed down for a while, and the squeaky smile resumed in his voice: "Okay, then eat tomorrow, you call him too."

"I want to see, dare to take away the person I am fond of, who is he sacred?"

"If it's not useful, Pei Zhou, don't you blame me for grabbing love?"

...

After laughing a few words, hung up the phone.

Raymond, who was far above the starship, immediately disappeared from the smile in his voice, his face was gloomy, and he stared at the Guangmin in his hand for a long time.

In fact, to say how shocked the news of "Pei Zhou has a boyfriend", Lei Meng didn't have it.

After all, he knew how attractive Dr. Pei was to orcs.

For nearly a year, there must be a lot of orcs pursuing it, right? Therefore, it is not surprising that Dr. Pei began to fall in love.

But... still not reconciled...

With a clenched fist in his right hand, Raymond smashed the tabletop fiercely, a handsome face that always had a sneer, and at this moment there was also a smell of resentment.

If that person is inferior to him, he will rob him of love.

He is not just talking about this.

Raymond leaned back and leaned on the back of the chair. His posture seemed to be relaxed yet dangerous. He raised his long legs and crossed them on the coffee table, landing on his Xingbo from Guangmin.

After ignoring his popularity, tens of millions of fans grew up, and millions of wives confessed their messages. He directly searched for Pei Zhou's name.

The school has been training for so long, and today is the first day he has come into contact with technology products that can communicate with the outside world, so a lot of private messages and tips have not been processed.

But he didn't want to waste time, he just wanted to make up all the information he had missed on Pei Zhou in the past period of time.

As the light screen changed, Raymond's pupils also reflected colorful light spots.

"Unexpectedly, Dr. Pei is so hot now? The fans have exceeded 100 million."

The corner of his mouth made a slight smile, as if he was happy for Pei Zhou.

But after watching this for a while, Raymond frowned: "His last Weibo was half a month ago, but the comments below are still increasing... This is really strange."

A bad premonition flooded into Raymond's heart, and he clicked on the comment area.

For a moment, his brows frowned.

"Hehe, the blogger is really pretending to be a white lotus, and he doesn't say a word on his Weibo, but secretly provokes the discord, it's really rubbish!"

"When I went to smash Pei Zhou's shop before, the little girl at the front desk inside also swears to me that they have nothing to do with General Osmond, and now the photos showing affection are coming out! Face!"

"Why don't you reply? You dare to seduce customers, but you dare not come out and admit it?"

"General Osmond has the most gentle temper! He was scolded by the entire interstellar people in the past. He never answered a word, but on the other hand, he comforted us fans. I did not expect that today will be swearing and scolding fans! This **** instigated!"