Chapter 101-105

Beginne am Anfang

The fox cousin squatted obediently on the chair, looking expectantly as Pei Zhou stretched out his chopsticks to clamp a dragon bird wing, thinking that the other party would put the wings into his bowl.

I remember that the first time I saw Doctor Pei, he didn't eat much himself, and used all his energy to take care of himself. The gentle brows and eyes were full of pampering, which made him feel uncomfortable.

Unexpectedly, at this moment, the fox cousin was watching, Pei Zhou flicked over his rice bowl with the dragon bird's wings, and put it into the bowl of Osmon's big villain.

Pei Zhou gently persuaded: "Osmond, don't patronize and take care of Mengmeng, eat more by yourself!"

Osmond looked at Pei Zhou, a pair of long and narrow fox eyes gleaming with joy, "Okay, I see, you can eat too."

Seeing Osmond and Pei Zhou's relationship so good, Olivia and Ares looked at each other and smiled together.

Aunt and uncle also looked cheerful.

Only the fox cousin squatted down on the chair, his face was full of grievances, and a layer of mist appeared in his beautiful big eyes, as if he was about to cry.

My aunt's eyesight is quick, and she hugged it in her arms, stuffed it with a dragon bird leg, and coaxed warmly: "Don't make trouble, don't make trouble...Your cousin finally talked about a daughter-in-law. It's not easy, so let's be sympathetic. "

The fox cousin bit the dragon bird's leg severely in his mouth, but his small eyes showed resentment and jealousy.

But at this moment, everyone tacitly ignored the fox cousin and chatted enthusiastically.

Olivia told Pei Zhou many interesting things about Osmond's childhood, which evoked laughter and laughter. Coupled with her uncle and aunt's interrogation from time to time, the atmosphere was quite pleasant.

Although Ares was relatively taciturn, he was very thoughtful when he handed Pei Zhou a bowl and served soup.

After this meal, Pei Zhou was at home and he was very satisfied with Osmond's family atmosphere.

Unconsciously, the sky outside gradually darkened and it started to rain.

Olivia glanced out the window and hurriedly wiped her mouth with a tissue: "Oh, it's getting late, we have to leave quickly, otherwise the last starship will not be able to catch up."

"Then I'm leaving too." Pei Zhou politely planned to leave.

Olivia pressed his shoulder lightly and smiled and said: "Child, you are not in a hurry, your clothes are not dry yet, and it is raining outside, so just let Osmond clean up a vacant room for you. Come out of the guest room, and it’s the same when you go back tomorrow when it’s clear."

"Yes, that's..." Uncle and aunt also echoed.

At the same time, they handed the little fox cub in their hands to Osmon: "Osmon, please help us take care of your cousin for one night. A teacher from the Cub Academy will pick him up tomorrow."

On this honeymoon trip, they did not intend to take the cub over. The fox cousin has also reached the age of kindergarten, and they don't want to delay the cub's study.

Osmond glanced at the fox cousin and didn't take it seriously: "Okay, I'll be optimistic about it."

Immediately afterwards, Osmon and Pei Zhou sent the elders out of the door.

In the meantime, Olivia pulled Osmon to her side and whispered something, Pei Zhou didn't hear it very clearly, only to see Osmon nodding her head.