Pei Zhou's neck turned mechanically, looking at the seat next to him, he saw a poor honey badger curled up in the arms of a female veterinarian, making a gasping sound.

There was a big bag on its forehead, and it was letting the other party hold the medicated oil and gently massage it.

Under Pei Zhou's eyes, the female veterinarian smiled at him friendly, but the flat-headed brother barked his teeth at Pei Zhou, then turned his head, leaving Pei Zhou with an indifferent **** back.

It seemed that he had lost the game and felt very depressed.

"That Xiaofeichuu is the student you are in charge of, isn't it? She summoned...Misia?" The female veterinarian looked at the battle venue curiously while treating Pingtou.

The flat-headed brother's name is Misia.

Pei Zhou carefully looked at the honey badger that Xiaofei Tiao had summoned for a long time.

Pei Zhou: "It should be your Missia... After all, it didn't know any honey badger before."

The female veterinarian smiled softly: "Being able to summon Misia to fight for her means that this fat student also recognizes the strength of our Misia!"

Pei Zhou saw that after the female veterinarian had finished saying this, the flat-headed brother who was still full of frustration just now, his short round ears moved, raised his black and white head slightly, and also looked at the game in the field, and seemed to have a little bit. Spiritual look.

Pei Zhou also encouraged it with a smile: "Yes, Missia is great, it's just not good luck today."

At this time, Le Roy walked to Pei Zhou's side and sat down. Pei Zhou smiled and looked at her: "Are you going to be mentally guided?"

Le Roy had a cold face on the surface and didn't speak, but he obediently changed back to the appearance of a dragon and lay down, his attitude was self-evident.

The reporter on the side was still talking nasty words: "Oh, it turned out to be a summoning skill, but the strength of this fat tweet is obviously very average. It can only summon a honey badger, this honey badger. I have also played before, and it seems to be performing poorly. Obviously it is impossible to defeat the Great Crocodile..."

The female orc glanced at the reporter, her face was unhappy, but she didn't speak: "..."

At this time, there was another commotion in the field.

After the reporter was taken aback, he said excitedly: "It's another honey badger! ... Oh my god, I saw it!"

However, all this is far from over.

"Angelika's knitting speed is getting faster and faster, two, three, four... Ah, the emperor crocodile is furious, it summons a huge wave, the momentum is amazing... But, the fifth honey badger ! The sixth honey badger! Great Emperor Crocodile KO!"

"Let us congratulate the victor, Angelika Black Phoenix!"

The scoring results appeared on the big screen in good time.

[Angelika-Ability: I love Scarecrow, battle score 30/30, ability score: 40/40. Written test score 20/20, total score: 100/100]

The reporter changed his contempt and praised Xiaofei Chiu excitedly. When she said that she and Le Roy were both from the Third Army Welfare Institute, they were even more amazed.

"This orphanage is really good at nurturing cubs!"

In the academy assessment, the full score is extremely difficult to achieve. If two cubs come from a cub academy at the same time, it is even more rare.