Pei Zhou sat at the experimental table, took the pounding pestle, and mashed several sweet and sour medicinal fruits together to form the four flavors of ABCD.

He intends to let the cubs evaluate which flavor they like.

Because this dish has a sweet taste, Pei Zhou thought it was for the cubs, so the selected fruits are the most beneficial to the growth of the cubs. At that time, the chrysanthemum fish can be sprinkled with the powder of Danube stone fruit grinding.

Danube is also a kind of medicinal fruit that cubs must eat, which can promote brain development and help them prolong the time of human transformation, but because of the bitter taste, cubs do not like to eat it.

If you pair it with the sweet and sour chrysanthemum fish, they should be able to eat it, right?

Thinking about it this way, Pei Zhou couldn't help but smile like an old father, and his movements became more abrupt.

He first grinds several kinds of medicinal fruits into juice, then pours the juice in the bowl into several small pots, boils and turns to low heat.

Suddenly, four very similar sweet and sour aromas swelled out. Pei Zhou only felt very fragrant at first, but he could still distinguish the subtle differences, but when they were all in the room, they couldn't smell the difference anymore.

Hearing the sounds of "gumbling" and "gumbling", when the juice became thicker, he took a small spatula and stirred it from time to time to avoid sticking to the pan.

At this time, his wristband vibrated for a while, and Pei Zhou glanced sideways, it was a message from Delolo.

Delolo: "Today the cubs are training on the first day after changing their teachers. I'm just going to take a look. Do you want to come together?"

Pei Zhou has not had time to reply.

Delolo sent another: "Come on anyway? Anyway, on weekends, you are also idle when you are idle, oh, by the way, do you want me to bring some small gifts to those teachers?"

During his busy schedule, Pei Zhou wiped his hands and replied: "Do you know what kind of teachers are those? What gifts do you like?"

Delolo: "I don't know... Oh, let's go and have a look first? I'm going to your clinic soon, shall we go together?"

Pei Zhou: "Okay, I'll come out right away. If you arrive first, wait for me downstairs for a while."

Delolo: "OK!"

Just at this time, the juice has been boiled until it is thick and has a "sauce" shape.

Pei Zhou turned off the fire, brought out the sweet and sour sauce in the pot, divided it into four dry glass bottles, sealed them, and put them in the refrigerator.

These sauces should be enough for him to use for a while.

Then, Pei Zhou hurriedly took off his apron, changed into a set of clean clothes, and went out.

At the entrance of the clinic, Delolo had already been waiting.

She was wearing a small straw hat with sunshade, standing under the tall sycamore tree, carrying a toolbox in one hand and a drink in the other, while her cheeks were sucking.

Seeing Pei Zhou coming, her eyes lit up and she shouted: "Here! Let's go now!"

...

"This is the training hall?"

Pei Zhou looked up at the building in front of him, his expression a little surprised. It was a very modern building, just like an office building on the earth.