Suddenly, I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

Pei Zhou quickly turned his head. When he saw Adjutant Robert, his eyes lit up: "Adjutant Robert! Did you find Mengmeng for me?"

Adjutant Robert’s tone was regretful, "It runs a bit fast, and after turning a corner, I can’t see it...

Hearing this, Pei Zhou's face instantly turned gray, as if all his strength had been taken away.

Adjutant Robert patted him comfortingly on the shoulder: "But don't worry, I ran into my chief on the road. Let's go to Dongcheng District to look for it. There are so many people and powerful!"

At this time, Pei Zhou noticed another strange man behind him through the body turned sideways by Adjutant Robert.

On the side of the street in the Nichirin business district, the golden parasol trees are flourishing, and the noisy autumn wind blows by, slightly raising the man’s clothes, the man’s long body standing in the wind, his appearance is extremely beautiful, his thin lips are very narrow and his nose is narrow. Eyes, a pair of eyes are blue ink like a starry sky, staring at him quietly.

Pei Zhou was startled slightly, and was amazed by the man in front of him for a moment.

"You, are you?"

I don't know why, Pei Zhou looked at the other party with a special sense of familiarity.

Especially the other's eyes are narrow and long, the inner corner of the eye is facing down, the outer corner of the eye is facing up, and the end of the eye is slightly upturned. With the blue pupils, the eyes flow are extraordinarily charming, it is almost cute!

But this idea just passed by in a flash.

His heart was full of bitterness and he lost a smile-it seemed that he was really mad, and he looked like a cute person at random.

Adjutant Robert gave a dry cough and added: "Did you forget? I mentioned it to you last time. This is General Osment. He saw me looking for a fox on the road and wanted to come and help."

Pei Zhou was taken aback, listening to this familiar name, he finally knew where the familiarity came from... It turned out that the other party was a young admiral who often appeared on TV, and his original wall still had a huge picture of him hanging on it. The poster.

I didn't expect to see a real person in this situation.

But at this moment, Pei Zhou was very anxious because he lost his son, and he couldn't care about the identity of the other party. He sincerely asked the other party: "Then trouble Mr. Admiral! Mengmeng is a little fox, white. There are some smoky gray lines on the eyes and tail. Please help me find it! Please!"

Osment stood in front of Pei Zhou, looking down at the little veterinarian from an unprecedented angle of sight, watching him describe his panic because of his loss, his black pupils were glowing with water, and he was about to cry. Looks good.

At this moment, all the anger in Osmond's heart disappeared without a trace.

He sighed softly, his voice low and muffled with a trace of magnetism: "Don't be sad, I will find your fox for you."

Seeing Pei Zhou bowing his head in sadness, revealing the black hair swirling on his head, Osmond's eyes were slightly dark, and he resisted the urge to rub it, just like he had always done to himself before.

He spoke softly and softly: "Your little fox should not run far. According to the direction described by Adjutant Robert, we will find it by searching along the road."