After Pei Zhou washes his hands, he is ready to broadcast live.

Since the live broadcast software is connected to his Xingbo, users who followed Pei Zhou Xingbo in the previous hot search wave got the news that he started broadcasting.

With curiosity, these people came to watch, and what they saw at a glance was...the pharmaceutical laboratory.

[Your little cutie suddenly appeared: I bought the blogger’s big medicated meal before, and it was so delicious that it was fried hair, and finally waited until the blogger’s live broadcast of medicated meal production! Sprinkle flowers! 】

[What a big leaf: Wow, the blogger's big laboratory looks good... so professional, hey, there is also a fox cub, is it the blogger's son? 】

[Miao Da Mao: Will the blogger still make good-looking and delicious seafood today? Seablue star people move on the bench and wait! 】

[Wolf walks around: The land orcs said...Can we eat normal ingredients? 】

[No wind, no rabbit: I want to be a vegetarian! Be vegetarian! 】

[God of Cookery: Haha, I'm very curious, what kind of power is the medicated diet that can cause interstellar flight delays? 】

Amidst everyone's discussion, Pei Zhou's image appeared on the live broadcast screen.

Facing the camera, he pushed his glasses cautiously, showing a smile, and said: "This is the case. Since the supply of medicated food in the store is in short supply recently, I will broadcast a live broadcast once a week from now on to teach you how to make medicated food at home. Among them, you can buy the special medicinal materials needed for cooking in my shop."

Although there were not many people in the live broadcast room, the atmosphere was still warm, and many old customers who had bought Pei Zhou's medicinal meal left messages one after another.

"Oh oh oh, I didn't expect that Doctor Pei is actually a handsome guy! The appearance with an apron around his waist is really gentle at home! Ideal!"

"Doctor Pei, where is your clinic? Please be smooth and spiritual! QAQ"

"Ahhhh, Doctor Pei laughed! When he laughed, my heartbeat suddenly accelerated! What's going on, is spring here? It's impossible, my estrus period has just passed..."

"Emmmmm... I don't know why, maybe he is wearing an apron, and his smile is too gentle, I actually think of my mother inexplicably!?"

"1" "2" "3"...

"Upstairs you are not alone 10086! Pei Mama is really kind!"

"Hahaha, are you guys upstairs trying to tease me to death, what the **** is Pei Mama!?"

【Ding! The ability is activated! You are rippling with "mother-like love and brilliance", and you hit a large group of orcs with weak concentration through the screen. They have a great trust in you! 】

The smile on Pei Zhou's face stagnated, he pushed his glasses, stretched out his hand and clicked on the light brain.

Adjust the live broadcast picture to below his neck, and only his hand movements can be seen on the screen, and his voice is included: "Okay, then we will start today?"

Ignore the barrage that was quickly swiped—"Eh eh, how did the screen move? We need to look at the face! Pei Mama!"

Bending down, Pei Zhou first took out several mushrooms of different shapes, placed them under the water stream, washed them one by one, and displayed them in front of everyone, "Today, what I want to show you is Xiaolong stewed mushrooms. The practice of a medicated diet."