Chapter 8

After Malaysia got off of work, her and Steven got into the car.

"Unless you're coming to actually eat, you can't come here anymore while I'm at work. If you're going to do stuff like that then you shouldn't come", said Malaysia.

"So you're telling me I shouldn't protect or stand up for mine?", he asked.

"Not where I work. I get that you make all the money in the world and my salary is pennies to you but I can't afford to get fired", she said.

"I know and I never knocked your hustle. I'm handling outside of your job", he said.

"Steven, no. I told you not to", said Malaysia.

"This ain't just about you. He talked to me like I was some bitch. I ain't a bitch", said Steven.

"Just...what are you going to do?", asked Malaysia.

"It's already done. They dead", said Steven.

Malaysia eyebrows raised.

"Fuck them", said Steven.

"They were drunk", said Malaysia.

"They weren't that drunk. They drove away from my boys pretty good. Not good enough though", said Steven.

Malaysia faced forward.

"You ain't gonna understand. You don't have to.", he said.

Malaysia didn't say anything.

Steven rolled his eyes and turned the music up.

Once he got to Malaysia's house.

"Loose my number...I don't wanna do this anymore", she said. "I can't take that you killed someone because of me on conscious"

"You dead ass?", asked Steven.

"I told you this. What? You thought I was just talking? I was serious Steven...you know what I'll just call you Trig. I don't think Steven is even in you anymore. You're just a cold hearted killer.", said Malaysia.

Steven made a face.

"Goodnight", said Malaysia before getting out of the car.

Steven rolled down the window.

"Hope you find a punk ass bitch who can't fight your battles", he said.

"Nah..I didn't give a fuck if you saw him again and cussed him out or fought him...but you killed him. Every time someone disrespects me, you're just going to kill them?", said Malaysia.

"Depending on the situation, yes", said Steven with a straight face. "I tried talking to him, that shit ain't work. Then he started disrespecting me."

"That's fine. It's fine. Just do that with someone else", said Malaysia. "Goodnight"

Steven rolled up his window. He upset that she was breaking up with him but he didn't show it. Even though he was mad, he still waited until she got into the her apartment. Her turning her light on let him know that.

Malaysia put her things down and sat next to them on the couch. She palmed her face as she thought about how she broke up with Steven. She was actually starting to like him, but she realized that they're two different people and she couldn't deal with his violent side.

COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER...

Malaysia hadn't hear from Steven since that night and she didn't plan on calling him either.

Tonight she is going out with Khalil to a club.

"You look good", said Khalil.

"Thanks boo", said Malaysia as she did a little spin.