Malaysia had on a red tube cropped top then the matching pants and some black heels. Her hair is pulled but into a ponytail and she has curly a tiny section of curls hanging on the sides.

"You ready?", she asked.

"Yea", he replied.

"What club are we going to again?", asked Malaysia.

"One of the hottest clubs in the city", said Khalil.

"Oooh", said Malaysia.

"Hopefully I get a man tonight", said Khalil.

"I might be lurking for one tonight", said Malaysia.

"I think you need to get back with Steven", said Khalil.

"I don't think so. He's just...I don't know. Some things about him I'm not feeling", said Malaysia.

"That's understandable...but you were a little more happy with him", said Khalil.

Malaysia didn't say anything.

They both got into Khalil's car and headed to the club.

Once they got to the club, it was a lot of people there already and the line was long. Khalil knew some of the people that worked there so they let them in.

"Oh it's is an ass of people in here", said Malaysia over the music.

"What? It doesn't smell like ass in here", said Khalil over the music.

As Malaysia was walking with Khalil some guys pulled her to him and started dancing.

Khalil started to grabbed Malaysia back but she told him it was okay. She actually knew the guys.

"Long time no see" said the guy. "Malaysia right"

"Huh?", Malaysia replied as she moved her ear a little closer to him.

The guy talked in her ear. "Malaysia right?"

"Oh yea. Brandon right?", she asked as she started dancing to the music.

"Yea", he said. "You look good."

"Better than I did in high school right?", she said jokingly.

The guys chuckles.

Malaysia smiles.

Malaysia looked around the club. "How you been?", said asked.

"Good", he replied. "You?"

Malaysia saw Steven in on the VIP sections poppin bottles. He had some of his friends and some thirsty looking girls in the section.

"Malaysia?", said Brandon.

Malaysia looked Brandon and moved her ear closer to him.

"It's loud in here. Not really a good place for conversation. How about I get your number?", he asked.

"Yea. Sure.", she said.

As Brandon pulled out his phone, Malaysia looked at the VIP section again. Some girl was all up on Steven, trying to get his attention. That's when she saw Steven whispering in her ear.

Malaysia stopped looking once Brandon hands her his phone. She puts her number in and hands the phone to him.

"Wanna continue dancing? Or you going back to your friend?", he asked.

"Up to you. I just got here", she said.

"Let's dance then", said Brandon.

Brandon and Malaysia started dancing again but this time a little more closer to each other.

Malaysia turned her back side toward Brandon and started dancing on him.

A couple of minutes later, Khalil walked over.

"Can I steal her for a second?", asked Khalil as she pulled Malaysia to the side.

"What?", asked Malaysia.

"Steven's here and he was looking at y'all", said Khalil.

"So what?", asked Malaysia. "We aren't dating. I haven't talking to him in almost 3 weeks."

"I know..but I just thought I should let you know", said Khalil. "I didn't know he was here. We can go if you want"

"No. I saw him. I didn't care.", said Malaysia.

"Who's that guy?", asked Khalil.

"I went to high school with him", said Malaysia.

"Oh. Okay", said Khalil. "Be careful. I'll be close"

"Okay", said Malaysia.

Malaysia walked back to Brandon.

"I've been dancing so much. Im a little thirsty. You want something to drink?", asked Brandon.

"Nah. Im good. I have to drive back", said Malaysia. "But I'll come to the bar with you"

"Alright" he said as he took he hand and guided her to the bar.

Malaysia looked back at Steven's section. She noticed that Steven looked away. Malaysia looked back forward.