𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙀𝘼𝙍

ALEXIS-MONAE LEONE,17↳THE BRONX,NY⌚︎:SOMETIME IN THE 90'S 6:30PM

THE BRONX,NY
⌚︎:SOMETIME IN THE 90'S 6:30PM

"you're just so good to be true" i sang to myself pulling my hair into a ponytail and sighing

"you're just so good to be true" i sang to myself pulling my hair into a ponytail and sighing. i hadn't seen rakim in a while, which was good he came with a lot of...issues. it is technically my fault that im in this predicament but it's scary having to watch your back 24/7. which made me sad,cause imagine how he feels.

ever since that night. i've been having nightmares. the dead man begging and pleading me to bring him justice, and then his friends threatening me and then kim leaving me for them to do as they please cause i didn't help they homie. but what could i do? if i had interfered i probably woulda died too and it's probably selfish but what's two dead people good against a trigger happy hoodlum.

i felt a tap at my window, but i brushed it off as one of the trees rustling from the wind. "ALEXIS OPEN THE WINDOW ITS MAD COLD OUTHERE" of course it was that thug!

i opened the window, rolling my eyes. 'this nigga really climbed up the fire escape.' i sighed letting him in, he was shaking. "you good?" i asked sitting on the edge of my bed tilting my head almost like a dog. "yeah, yo peoples here?" he asked shutting the window and closing the blinds.

"uh yeah just my sister and my brother tho w-"

"don't ask questions."

aight nigga damn.

"noted" i nodded "soooo you come just to hang out?"

"sumn like that" he mumbled sitting on the desk chair. "no matter how i think we go you always seem to let me know" rakim sung under his breath, i cracked a smile. he couldn't sing sing but he could carry a tune. "okayyy i see you being a singer and shit" i joked. "nah" he started smiling, his golds peeking through. he was so fine, probably a whore through and through. and if i looked as good as him i'd be a whore too, type of beauty that needs to be shared with the world type shit.

"nigga ain't no nah. i clearly heard you sing, and it sounded good too!"

"nah lil baby im more of the rapping type..."

i raised an eyebrow, snorting at his response.
"l mean i could see you being like a raekwon type nigga, wutang type shit" i shrugged "side note all the girls talk about method man but that nigga rza" i licked my lips and smiled "finer than wineeee"

"he ain't finer than me."

i rolled my eyes sighing heavily. "nigga move, why you here anyways?"

"if i tell you promise you won't trip."

"well—"

"alexis i said promise"

"fine damn. i promise what's going on?"

"word got out man. and somebody said niggas was coming to 'ask' you some questions." he explained

"like the police?"

"nah like niggas niggas. niggas me and my peoples don't fuck with...as it turns out, the dude i killed was on some double team shit now they crew wanna find out who did it."

"oh shit" i pulled my knees close to me, trying not to freak out. i took a deep breath as rakim came and sat next to me wrapping his arms around me. "ay ay don't worry about allat ma, you know i got you" he reassured me rubbing on my back. for rakim to have been nice to me for once, shit had to have been getting real.

"im sorry i was nosy— the you wouldn't even be in this shit and neither would i and everything woulda been normal"

"girl my life is far from normal and you know yours is too. i promise i got you, it ain't never been a situation that ian got out of"

i just nodded sighing, some of my nerves going away. "so about you rapping?" i changed the subject quickly "how did this come to be?" rakim snickered pulling me closer to him.

"i was writing poems in middle school, bout fucking everything and everything" he shrugged "then one day i realized when you say it out loud over a beat the shit sound mad nice"

"so can you rap for me right quick?"

"hell nah" he playfully pushed me off of him "i can only freestyle when im high"

i quickly pulled out some weed and some rolling papers from out my side table smirking. "im always prepared nigga" he snatched it away from me putting it in his pocket. "ay a youngin like you don't need to have all this, this shit rots your brain" i fake snored reaching my hand into his pocket but he swatted it away. "you sound like somebody grandpa nigga gimme my shit back" "nah you'll get it back when you turn 18" i kissed my teeth. "mmcht nigga you only 2 years older than me stop acting like you my dad"

"i'll act like whatever i wanna act like, cause clearly you need guidance. over here keeping weed in yo drawers and shit." he took it out and started rolling a joint, giving the rest of what he didn't use back to me.

"oh so i just magically turned 18?"

"lil girl if youn shut the fuck up"

"make me nigga" i mumbled.

he looked up at me and smiled again, my panties damn near dropped right then and there. "lexi don't even try it, this ain't what you want.." he said which made me confused. i just thought he was gon beat my ass or something im not sure what he on right now.

"what?—"

"just shush" he forced the joint in my mouth making me cough, cause i clearly wasn't ready. lord i hate this nigga.

 lord i hate this nigga