Chapter 7: I Remember You

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

When he said those words, I felt like he was full of it. Why would he take me down here first of all? Why am I lying in a newspaper? Why am I so close to the furnace? Why is Bonnie a human? Why do I ask so many questions while why is in front of all of them? Why? Why? Why?

"How are you human, Bonnie?" I asked him, trying not to sound as scared. He looked into my eyes and started to act a little shaky.
"It's a little hard to explain, but I'll try my best to." He said. Bonnie then paused and looked at the ground. It looked like he was about to cry. He looked back up at me. "Promise you won't laugh."
I nodded my head. "Will you believe me?"I shook my head slowly. He then closed his eyes and sighed.
I could tell I asked him the wrong question.

"(Y/N); a long time ago, I remember I was the happiest boy in the world. It was my friend's brother's birthday. We were going to FredBear's Family Diner. There were six of us. My friend Colleen loved pizza a little too much. My friend Darren ran fast! My other friend Sam loved to sing. Then there was Teddy. Teddy was a magician. He knew how to teleport and disappear and even be invisible!"

He then looked around to see if anyone was listening. That was strange. Why would he do that?

He looked back at me and continued.
"Darren's brother was named Michael. He had some mental issues. Darren has constantly bullied him and me being young. I thought that I would join in. I made his world even worse, but Darren was almost torturous to his young brother.

"We were all dear friends. for Sam. He would always control people and tell them what to do. Sam was annoying. Colleen loved Darren with all her heart, but she didn't like him when he tortured Michael. However, every once in a while, she would join in to show her appearance to Darren. One day I thought they would get married and live a happy life, but that never happened to any of us."

Wait? Is he saying he's-"We became murdered victims!" He cried.

"It was all the man in purple. His fault!" He sobbed.
Bonnie kneeled to the ground and started sobbing.
I kneeled with him. I took my hands and cupped his face so his eyes were joined with mine and so his tears could fall on my hands.
"I-I was- f-first to d-die." Bonnie cried. "I-I tried (Y/N). I tried." He added.
"You tried to save your friends." I guessed. He nodded his head.

Then suddenly, anger built up in him. "So to this day, whoever killed us and stuffed us into these suits, we'll find them and give him what he deserves!" He shouted in rage. Bonnie then started to laugh maniacally. His eyes turned from magenta to black with glowing pupils. I became afraid of Bonnie for a moment. I ran over to him and tried to snap him out of it. He then stopped. "Sorry. I completely lost it there for a second!" He chuckled.

I then hugged him tightly. He returned the hug. "You must've been courageous," I whispered. "Thank you." He whispers.

Then Bonnie sat on the ground again, looking adorable. He sat cris-cross. He acted like a child. I laughed at his actions. So he's dead. But not to mention brave, tough, loving, funny, and adorable. I giggled at his appearance. "Your laugh hasn't changed one bit, (Y/N)!" As he laughed along.
I stopped laughing immediately.
"Wait, what do you mean?" I asked. He quickly stopped laughing.
"You mean, you don't remember me?" He asks sadly.
I shake my head. He then had a frown on his face.

"It was on your seventh birthday. You met me before but just my robot form, but that day is when you met me. I went backstage because I felt left out. You came and cheered me up, and we had the best time. Until Foxy bit that girl. Then your mom screamed in my face telling me that I would never see your face again.

I gasped, remembering.

"Then I didn't stop crying for a long time. Chica always helped cheer me up. She always told me, "Change is gonna happen." I believed it, but nothing even happened. I then just gave up and went back to Freddy's agenda. Kill the person who killed us and make them feel our pain. However, we're still here, decaying every day.

The room grew silent. I felt horrible that this man would do something so terrible to innocent children. Well, 1/4 of the children. I understand that Darren was young and immature, but he had no right to make his brother's world a living hell.

"Then you returned!" Bonnie cheered. I then laughed at him. I am a little shocked that every kid that showed up at the pizzeria has remembered me more than any other child.

Bonnie looked into my eyes with a desperate face. He then said: "Promise you won't ever leave me again." I thought about it for a second. I then had a funny idea in the back of my mind.

"No," I said firmly. Bonnie then looked like he was about to cry again.
"B-But why?!" Bonnie stuttered, trying to hold back tears.
"Because...your bow tie isn't on right." I grinned.
Bonnie then looked at me. "I-I'll try to fix it! I-I promise!" He said, beginning the procedure of fixing the red bow tie. Instead, it fell off. "Aw, carrots!" He shouted. I giggled to myself. He looked at me.
"Wait a minute... You pranked me?" Bonnie asked. I nodded my head.
"And I fell for it!" Bonnie yelled.
"Yup!" I said, laughing hysterically. Bonnie stood still and growled to himself. He spoke up. "But you will stay? Will you?"
"Yes, Bonnie. I'll stay with you." I said with a toothy grin. His face began to light up, and he lunged at me.
Cheering and squealing like a piglet, he yells: "It's been so long (Y/N)!" I then went to hug him, but then he kissed my lips. I felt my face get hot. He grinned at me. "Oh, uh, sorry!" I said. I thought it was an accident till he said: "Don't be. It was meant to be!" He said while grinning still.

🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

Holy carrots!!!!! ( hehe, carrots! )
After all these years, he remembers you, and he loves you. Then he kissed you on the lips! You go, girl! 😂

Anyway, Bonnie loves you and means it. But what about the others? What will they do?

Find out soon!

Chow!