Chapter 15: I'm assisting a sis-con?!

Start from the beginning

"You'll understand what any of this mean when we get there but first..." I snapped my fingers as two muscline bodyguards with sleeves uniforms and black shades apprehended Kannazuki.

It took him a few seconds to realized what he has done.

"Hmm? WAIT NO! What is this?! Commander please have mercy! I couldn't help myself to praise such a majestic body! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!" Kannazuki begged while I gave out an evil smug.

"For that comment, you'll get an overtime... throw him away to the rehab camp!" I ordered the guards as they began to drag him out of the commading center.

"HAVEE MERCY COMMANDER!"

His voice then died out as the door was shut.

"Damn you're such a monster Tohka..." Shido stare in disblief.

"Even more merciless than Kotori would have done. Well done you really are best suited to be the commander." Reine bluntly gave a not so enthusiactic thumbs up.

"What way to encourage your child mother..." I jokingly said. Which caused Reine to stutter again. Seriously you been doing that whenever I called you my mom.

"Ahem, please limit yourself from calling me that... It's embarrassing."

Yeah, that's not going to cut.

END OF FLASHBACK

So here we are going out shopping for swimsuits... Mio really needs to accept the fact that I am her legitimate child. SCREW FANDOM When you got a supernatural family! and your mother happens to be God.

Anyways... I know for a former man like me this store would make me more unstable but after adapting myself to a female body that stuff is long gone.

To be honest there so many option to choose I just couldn't decided which one to pick.

Back in my old life I had a hard time deciding but will go with the ones that fits me better. I check up on Shido who was still looking like he was going to pass out.

"Reine check his heart beat." I said Shido was alerted.

"What?!" He shriek.

'Shin your heart is currently being monitored and is beating rapidly. Just saying.' Reine replies to my request which made Shido flustered even more.

"TOHKA!"

"What? It's not my fault you can hardly contain that <Sandalphon> of yours." I gave out a smug at  him as he knew exactly what I meant.

Shido quickly squealed and covered his crotch.

"NOT FUNNY!"

Yoshino in the background was watching our antics.

"Oh my, it's like from that soap opera we watched right Yoshinon?" Yoshino mutters to her best friend.

[AYE! Tohka is going for the tease~ My my, you can really tell that deep down they LOVEEE~~ EACH OTHER!] Yoshinon being a blabber mouth spout out some nonsense.

Both Shido and I exploded with red tint on our faces. This rabbit really got me there.

"Yoshinon, I think that was I bit much!" Yoshino tries to reason off her friend.

"SHUT IT RABBIT!" Shido and I said in a union.

'Tohka, you're beating the same as Shin right now...' Reine reminds me through the earpiece.

I had an irritated tick mark on my top right forehead. I eventually sigh. This was going to be a long day until.

A girl with a white bob haircut style joins in our random wtf moments.