" mhm, you smoke all the time?" He asked me and i shook my head no.

" ion want my lips to turn black so I only do it when I want to." I spoke and he started laughing.

" I feel you dawg." He chuckled.

" uh oh, what y'all talking about?" Dymond asked standing in front of me & Sinn.

" I forgot." I said laughing cause i real deal did forget what we was just talking about.

" you so damn high." She said as I passed the blunt then my song came on.

" hold this." I said handing my drink to dymond she took it as I went to the floor and started dancing.

" ima ride you like a rodeo!" I rapped while doing the tiktok dance.

" period!" I heard Tink come beside me as we both dance then Kody came behind her and she started twerking on him and I hyped her up.

.

Next day I woke up with a mean headache, I went to the bathroom, looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was a mess.

" I gotta fix this shit." I said before looking in the cabinet for some medicine.

Once i got it I went to my room, grabbed my water, then took my medicine with it.

" cookie!?" My daddy yelled from his room, I went in and saw him with one of his girlfriends just laying in the bed.

" yes?" I asked waving at the lady cause ain no rude ass daughter but she waved back as she should.

" buddy said he can met with you today around 1, ima send you his number tho so you can call him." He said and I nodded.

" ok thank you." I said walking back to the bathroom so I could do my morning routine. after that I went to my room, sat at my vanity, and fixed my hair.

after I was done I answered dee called as I went downstairs to fix me some cereal.

" what you on?" He asked as I sat on the couch to eat my cereal. " I'm chillin bae." I said turning on the tv.

" oh, yeen doing shit today?" He asked me. " I'm meeting up with this man to go find me an apartment then that's it." I told him.

" cool shit." He said nodding his head. " what you got going for today?" I asked him.

" I'm going on the block then my grandma house for my lil cousin party." He said and I nodded.

" tell granny I said hey, I miss her." I pouted, his granny is literally the best.

" I gotchu, ima call you back tho." He said and I nodded hanging up. i saw that dude from last night texted me so I texted him back.

it was other dudes from Instagram that's been hitting me up, I texted them back too.

i was not playing when I said I was going to do Devon how he did/doing me.

I'm back on my thugging shit.

Mia walked in the house with her big ass belly, smacking on some shit.

" hey cookie, you look pretty." She said and I smiled saying she looked pretty back.

" where daddy?" She asked. " girl he upstairs in the bed with one of his li girlfriends." I told her.