Pei Zhou: "It should be a common buccal cystitis in cheek rat cubs."

Dean Kakapo wondered: "How did you get the disease?"

Pei Zhou: "Hoarded food spoils in the cheek pouches and breeds bacteria, which can cause this kind of illness."

He dipped a cotton swab and took a little saline into its mouth and wiped it gently. During the action, he was particularly careful not to turn the cotton swab in its cheek pouch, which would cause injury to the little chinchilla. When he took out the cotton swab, Then stain the spoiled food in its cheek pouch-a piece of wet sweet cake, two sticks of milk-baked dragon bird silk.

Seeing these two culprits, Pei Zhou couldn't laugh or cry, dare to love the little chinchilla or get sick?

He touched the little chick's head and coaxed: "The medicated diet I made is very nutritious, but it is especially prone to corruption. Don't stock it in the future."

The little chick looked at him with squishy eyes, probably because the injured mouth was still a little sore, but it didn't squeak.

"If you want to eat medicated food in the future, please tell the dean, I will send you a fresh one!" Pei Zhou bent his body, keeping his eye level with it, and said warmly.

"Squeak!" Holding back the pain, the little mouse groaned.

Pei Zhou couldn't help but laugh, he again took out a pill with anti-inflammatory and healing effects and fed it to the little chinchilla.

"Okay, don't just hoard it in the future." Pei Zhou gently picked up the chinchilla cub and returned it to Dean Kakapo, and instructed Dean Kakapo not to give it too hard for the next few days. Nuts, so as not to scratch the cheek pouch, and do not give it something that is easy to putrefaction.

Pei Zhou: "In addition, the dean, you have to check it regularly. If you find that it has accumulated food in the cheek pouch again, you must force it to hand it over!"

When he heard that his food was about to be confiscated, the originally well-behaved little chick screamed with anger.

But Dean Kakapo showed no mercy to it, throwing it on his head, he smiled and put on his hat, and forcefully suppressed its trivial resistance.

Dean Kakapo laughed and said, "I see, thank you Dr. Pei, then I'm leaving now!"

Pei Zhou quickly stuffed him a sushi lunch box, and said: "This is the dried fish that I have said I want to give to Xiaofeichuo, please pass it to the dean, please!"

"Good." The dean took the lunch box with a smile, nodded, and turned to leave.

Pei Zhou asked in passing: "Dean, apart from Sundays and Saturdays in your orphanage, can I also come to visit?"

Delolo hurriedly shouted: "I want to go too."

Dean Kakapo looked back at them, then pondered, and said: "For the cubs are very welcome to you, I allow you to come on Saturday."

After a pause, he looked at Delolo and said, "But one thing, you have to come over in the afternoon. In the morning, the cubs have to go to cram school."

Delolo exclaimed: "You actually arranged make-up lessons for the cubs on weekends. Isn't this too harsh?"

Dean Kakapo glared: "It's not that I'm not close to humans, but that these are children who have no parents to rely on. They don't activate abilities early and don't have strong strength. How can they be in this orc empire where the weak and the strong? Foothold? I won’t find my partner in the future!"