i pulled my phone out and called mel, no answer. what the fuck man. she always answers. amelia has to of told her, but why would she be mad at me for that. i didn't do shit. i called her a few more times. voicemail, everytime.

i pulled onto her road. i saw cees car parked outside her apartment. why was he here. i quickly parked my car and made my way up to her yard.

i banged on the door a few times. no answer. is she dumb i know she's home. i kept knocking, someone had to answer eventually. i saw the door handle turn which made me stop.

'digga she don't wanna see you right now' dave stood in the door way

'what the fuck have i done' i was confused 'let me see mel. where is she'

i tried walking into her apartment but dave stopped me quickly.

'bro move' i sighed

'she ain't home' dave lied. i knew she was home, her car was here. what the fuck would him and cee be doing in her apartment if she wasn't home

'don't lie to me i know she's here' i said annoyed

'digga she don't wanna see you man' he replied

'what the fuck have i done' i questioned

dave walked out of her apartment closing the door behind him

'the whole thing with amelia' he said

'what thing' i shouted

'how you moved to her, kissed her then when she pushed you off you hit her' he explained

my jaw dropped. i was speechless

'is she skunked blud' i raised my voice 'what the fuck'

'that ain't what happened' i defended 'i swear bro'

'she came onto me and i pushed her off' i sighed 'mums life bro'

'dave bro you gotta believe me' i begged

'i'm gunna be honest digga i don't' he replied 'you cheated on her before, what's to say you wouldn't again'

'i love her' i sighed 'so much man. why the fuck does no one believe me'

'let me chat to her' i opened the door walking into her apartment

i saw amelia sat on the sofa

'you are fucking crazy' i shouted at her 'what the fuck'

i could hit her i was so angry, but i wouldn't.

'where's mel' i asked looking round the room for her

'digga just go' amelia said 'you've hurt her enough'

'you can shut your fucking mouth before i do something i regret' i snapped

i walked into mels bedroom, i couldn't see her but her bathroom door was shut. i knew she was in there.

'baby please hear me out' i said against the door

i could hear her moving around in the bathroom but she stayed silent

'you don't have to speak just listen to me' i sighed 'she came onto me baby i swear. i had to drop something off at a motive, i was about to leave then i saw amelia. i spoke to her for abit then went out to my car. she followed me. then she came onto me, i pushed her off and told her to get the fuck off me'

i heard the bathroom door unlock and the door open. mel walked out. her hair was up in a messy bun, she had a hoodie and joggers on. her eyes were all puffy and red, she looked like she hadn't stopped crying for hours. it broke my heart to see her like this, and because of me. she didn't even believe what i had to say. i could tell by the look on her face, she thought i was lying. i mean why would she believe me, i cheated before. obviously she'd believe amelia over me. she's such a fucking bitch man, i always knew she was sly but i never thought she'd go this far.

'baby please' i pulled her into a hug. she pushed me off as her body met with mine.

'mums life i didn't do shit mel' i sighed 'she's chatting shit. you know she's always had it out for me'

'rhys just go' she sounded so broken 'she already told me everything'

'mel she's chatting shit. she came onto ME' i raised my voice

i sat on her bed and put my head in my hands

'rhys she came home crying her eyes out, her face was all red like she'd been hit' i could hear the pain in her voice 'how do you explain that'

'she's a fucking psycho' i shouted 'i didn't do shit'

'i didn't do shit man' i repeated shaking my head

'rhys just leave' she sighed

'so you don't trust me' i questioned

'no rhys' she said 'i dont'

'why would i believe you over my best mate' she continued 'she's never lied to me, not once. you've cheated before so why would i believe you'

'i don't wanna talk to you right now rhys' she said

i stood up and walked towards her

'babe look' i sighed 'i wouldn't do this to you. i don't like amelia, i'll admit that but i'd never hit the fucking girl or move to her. i love you man'

'get out' she turned away from me

'sn' i said leaving her room