#19

rhys pov

i'd just finished making a deal in a club. i made my way back to my car where i saw a familiar figure being helped into the backseat of a car. fuck no was i letting that happen.

'yo' i shout walking quickly over. i push the guy off her.

'i know her man' he defended 

'do i look fucking dumb' i raised my voice

'listen man i don't know who you are but she's my girl' he said walking away towards his car with her led in the back

i grabbed his shirt pulling him back before my fist met with his face. he stumbled back trying to get his balance. i opened the back door of his car.

'mel come on' i said annoyed. she was half asleep led across the seats. i lifted her out helping her stand on her feet.

'oi' the man shouted making his way back towards me. i didn't have the effort to fight this man.

i pulled out my gun and aimed it at him. i had no intention of using it , i wasn't getting locked again for this, but i knew he'd fuck off if he saw it. i heard a few screams and gasps from people around but i couldn't care less.

'yoooo relax man' he backed away 'it's cool take her'

pussy man. obviously i was gunna take her even if that meant i did have to kill him. i looked at mel and she was out of it, again. i kissed my teeth before picking her up. her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck.

'rhys' she moaned

'mhm' i rolled my eyes putting her in the passenger seat of my car strapping her in then getting in myself.

'i didn't think you'd be this fucking stupid again mel' i snapped 'what the fuck have you taken'

'mm' she mumbled

'do you know what would've happened to you tonight if i didn't see you' i kissed my teeth 'he'd of fucking raped you mel'

'what did you even take' i asked

'nothing' she slurred

'don't fucking lie to me mel' i said 'have you seen the state you're in'

'who were you with? why the fuck were you alone'

'are you fucking dumb for taking shit again' i was annoyed 'off a fucking random guy, atleast marvins shit was clean'

'you don't even know what this guy gave you' i kissed my teeth

she didn't say a word, just sat and listened. i knew it wasn't the best time to be mad at her but i was annoyed. i thought she realised from last time that she shouldn't take that shit. she can't handle it. especially alone and off fucking random people. i cared about mel a lot, too much. i didn't want her putting herself through this shit, something bad would've happened to her tonight if i didn't show up. she's lucky i did, i nearly sent sav out tonight.

i pulled up outside her apartment, walked round and opened the passenger door. no matter how annoyed i was at her, i wasn't letting her stay alone tonight. i needed to make sure she was okay and doesn't fucking die in her sleep.

'get out' i sighed

'rhys' she said stumbling out the car 'i cant'

'come here' i lifted her up so i could carry her

'i didn't take anything' she mumbled 'promise'

i carried her into her apartment and lead her down on her bed.

'you can't sleep in that get changed' i sat down next to her

'i can't even move' she replied

'i'll help you' i grabbed an oversized t-shirt out of her drawer. it was one of my old ones i let her keep. it was cute that she'd kept it.

'sit up babe' i sat opposite her on the bed

i removed her dress and admired her body for abit. she was so beautiful man and i fucked it.
she put her hands over my eyes blocking my sight.

'you're beautiful mel' i put the top over her arms 'you know that yh'

'stop' she smiled slightly

'i'm serious man' i adjusted my position so i was now sat next to her. i put my arm round her waist and pulled her closer. she put her head on my shoulder

'i know you hate me mel' i sighed 'but im sorry i really am'

i rested my head on top of hers and kissed the top of her head.

'i do hate you' she mumbled 'i miss you tho'

i hated myself for hurting her. she wasn't like these other bitches i'd been with before. something about her was different.

'seriously tho mel did you take anything' i asked 'i wont be mad'

'nothing' she closed her eyes.

she was far worse than the last time she took molly

'did he buy you drinks' i asked

'mhm' she said

'fucking prick man. should've smoked him when i had the chance' i kissed my teeth

'why' she questioned

'must've put shit in ur drink' i sighed

'mhm' she said 'told you'

'i know' i replied 'should've believed you'

'mel' i said

'mm' she replied half asleep

'i love you yeah' i sighed 'i dunno why you even still speak to me'

i looked down at her to see she was fast asleep on my chest.