'yo why are you crying' he asked

'digga' i wiped my eyes

'what has he done now' he questioned

i gave the phone to amelia so she would explain everything to him. i didn't have the energy to even talk. i put my head on the arm of the sofa and closed my eyes. i didn't want to deal with this

____________________

i woke up in the same position i fell asleep in, curled up on my sofa. i opened my eyes to see dave, amelia and cee all in my living room. my head was pounding from crying so much. my heart physically hurt. i still couldn't believe he'd do something like this, move to my best friend then fucking hit her.

i grabbed my phone to see it was 1pm and 5 new messages from rhys.

digga💕
4:23am

Baby
We gotta talk tomorrow
I love you

11:03am

You up yet?
Babe

*read 1:36pm*

i didn't have any energy to be mad or argue with rhys right now. i was too upset over it. it was like he'd just ripped my heart out, for the second time. i gave him one more chance, stupidly, now he'd fucked that. i was done with him, for real this time. i'd be a fucking idiot to take him back again. i wasn't letting him walk all over me.

i sat up on the sofa, dave was sat next to me.

'yo' he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in. i didn't say anything, i knew if i even tried to speak i wouldn't stop crying.

'amelia told us what happened' cee sat on the other side of me placing a cup of tea on the table infront of me

'mhm' tears filled my eyes again

'i'm sorry about him mel' dave sighed 'he's a cunt'

'i will kill him' cee said 'you think i'm playing'

'i wanna go home' i put my head on daves shoulder

'you are home' dave looked at me confused

'home home' i mumbled 'manchester'

i was originally from manchester. my mum, sister and my 2 younger brothers still lived there. my dad was completely out the picture. cee moved to london about 5 years ago now. i moved here 3 years ago.

'just for abit' i sighed 'i need a break'

'have you spoke to digga' dave asked

'i don't wanna speak to him' tears fell down my cheek 'he knows he's fucked up'

i saw my phone flash on the table

digga💕

Mel
What's up

____________________

rhys pov

i grabbed my keys and headed to my car. i knew something was up with her. amelia wouldn't of told her, would she? she made the move on me though. she's always had it out for me. always tryna make mel hate me, sly comments how i'm not good for her, how she deserves better. she was right obviously but she always stuck her nose in other peoples business. it was mels choice if she wanted to be with me or not, not hers.