"Well first of all breath." Camille told him and Charles did exactly that. "Because the minute you feel pressure is when you start to make mistakes and we don't want that. So just do what you have been doing all weekend."

"Thanks Cami." Charles smiled in reply before leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips. "Pierre and I were gonna watch Anthoine's race after qualifying, you wanna come?"

"Yeh sounds good." Camille replied. She had only ever spoke to Anthoine a few times over the phone with Charles and seen pictures. The three boys were extremely close having met way back in their karting days.

"Okay. I'll see you soon." Charles spoke giving her hand one last squeeze.

"Good luck." Camille said placing one final kiss on hai lips before Charles left.

-----

Cheers erupted in the Ferrari garage as Charles managed to secure pole position for tomorrow's race. Unfortunately Pierre had only finished P16 and was already finished his interviews.

Camille walked down the pit lane with the Ferrari team as they headed to meet their pole sitter as he pulled into the pit lane.

Charles was getting out of his car as the team pushed Camille towards the front so she could be easily seen by the Monégasque when he came over.

Charles celebrated with his team briefly before pulling his girlfriend into a hug.

"I told you you could do it." Camille told him with a smile on her face.

"I know. Thank you for believing in me." Charles replied and Camille could see him smiling beneath his visor.

Charles left and headed off to his post race interviews after removing his helmet and gloves and placing them on the small table waiting for him.

As Camille watched on she received a text from Pierre telling her he had finished his interviews and that he was gonna head back for his debrief and get changed to get back to the pit lane for the F2 race.

Camille replied and said she'd let Charles know and that they'd meet him when Charles finishes up his post qualifying duties.

-----

Charles was standing in the sheltered media pen conducting his interviews as the F2 race started in the back ground.

Camille stood back a bit so she could see it on the giant screen a few feet away that wasn't visible from where Charles and the other drivers were standing.

The Brit didn't know many of the F2 drivers accept Anthoine meaning she had her eyes fixed on his name the whole time to see how he was doing.

She watched as the drivers began their second lap and arrived at Eau Rogue when the most dreaded thing happened.

A giant crash occurred and Camille's heart stopped as she immediately recognised one of the drivers caught up in the crash.

There was gasps around the paddock from anyone within view of a screen who could see the race and what had just happened.

"That was a big one." One voice around her spoke as two men walked passed.

"Yeh, don't know if they're gonna walk away from that." Another replied as they kept walking.

"Anthoine." Camille whispered as the cameras cut away from the scene which was something they only done when things were bad.

Camille walked back towards Charles in the interview pen. The Monégasque noticed his girlfriend coming back and was immediately concerned by the look on her face.

Charles walked out of the media pen and towards his girlfriend to see what was going on and what had caused her to look so upset.

"Cami? What's wrong? What happened?" Charles wondered as he took the brown haired girls in his arms.

Camille looked back towards the screen that was now showing the green lane surrounding the Spa track and she could only imagine what was being said.

"It's Anthoine. He was in an accident. It's bad Charles." Camille explained.

-----

I didn't realise how long ago I updated this book until I went in to write this chapter.

I knew after summer break I was gonna have to write about this so here it is. Next chapter is obviously gonna be the Belgium Grand Prix itself.

Let me know what you guys think x

-ky