30

3 years on from Camille moving it with Charles in his Monaco apartment, the couple were still together and better than ever.

This weekend was the 2022 Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. Charles had started the season of well with 4 podiums in the first 7 races including 2 wins.

One win was at the season opener in Bahrain with the prancing horses achieving a 1-2 and the other in Australia.

The last three races hadn't gone particularly well for the Monégasque as he had DNF twice in both Spain and Baku but the upside was he had finished his first ever Monaco GP in 4th just two race weekends ago.

Camille had went home to see her mum and family earlier in the week after the Baku race just in time for her her mum's birthday.

So she had flown to Canada by herself for Friday while Charles had flown out Tuesday straight from Baku as it was a double header.

Now the brown haired girl was walking through the paddock with her neon pink pass around her neck towards the Ferrari motorhome home towards the middle of the paddock.

She was looking forward to seeing Charles. The pair were so used to each other's company after moving in together three years ago it was weird for them to be apart.

First free practice wasn't until 2pm and it was only 10am meaning Camille had time to see and talk to Charles before he had to be in the garage.

She arrived outside Ferrari's motorhome where she met Charles's new teammate for now the second year, Carlos Sainz.

"Hey Camille." Carlos spoke as he spotted his teammate's girlfriend.

"Hi Carlos." Camille smiled in reply. "Is Charles inside?"

"Yeh. Think he's in his drivers room." Carlos nodded his head towards the motorhome.

"Thanks. See you later." Camille replied as she headed inside and towards Charles's room.

Charles knew she would be here today but Camille hadn't told him what time her flight was at or what time she was supposed to be at the track at so she could surprise him.

"Knock, knock." Camille spoke as she opened the door to find her boyfriend laid on the bed in his room looking at his phone.

"Cami." Charles exclaimed at the sight as he jumped up just as she closed the door behind her.

Charles wrapped his arms around her tightly while placing a kiss on the side of her head causing Camille to smile.

"Hey Charles." Camille breathed into his chest as she took in the familiar smell she missed over the last few days.

"I missed you." Charles admitted as they pulled out of the hug and kissed properly this time.

"I was only gone for 5 days." Camille laughed slightly.

"5 days too long." Charles replied with another kiss.

"What's that?" Camille spoke as she noticed the journal sitting on the desk.

"It was my dad's." The Ferrari driver said as he picked it up and flicked through the pages. "It's his anniversary today."

"Oh my god Charles. I completely forgot." Camille gasped in reply.