4. real life

Groaning when his alarm went off only an hour or so after he had finally fell asleep, Harvey struggles to blindly grab his phone and shut it off.

A short but persistent merow aids him to finally sit up and pull himself out of bed. He rubs he's hand down his face and stretches before he finally checks the time on his phone.

7:30...guess I better feed Apollo before she unleashes her wrath.

Harvey does just that, mentally making a note to pick up more cat food while he's out. It's not unusal for Harvey to be awake this early, not so much as a morning person as it was that he spent most of his days either editing, working, or unpacking. He had been the first one on the apartments lease and had been the only one that could easily start moving.

Norse still had to convince his older sister he'd be fine in LA and Salem was packing her car.

The three of them had found the apartment and signed the lease two months ago. If there was one thing Harvey loved about his family was their guilt for disowned him showing itself in the form of money.

Sure, he hated accepting help or charity but after how his family had reacted to his coming out he wasn't going to say no when offered rent money.

Damn already 8? Shit I have to get dressed..

Sighing, Harvey swung into his room and quickly changed; debating whether or not he should hassle with the binder or throw a second sport bra on for a solid two or three minutes before going with option A. As tired as he was, he wasn't up for dealing with more dysphoria than he would be with the appointment he was going to.

When Harvey turned his phone on again to check the time a notification popped up. It wasn't unusal lately as the YouTube channel he had with Norse and Salem was starting to take off slightly and with the last few days of interactions with Colby gaining the trio more attention on social media.

New Message requests

Deciding he could entertain himself for a few minutes, Harvey opens them, surprised to see Colby's name among them.

Colbybrock - hey thanks for Wednesday! It was really cool to investigate ? A haunted place with new people.

Harvey accepts the message and smiles as he writes back.

Harveys.hauntings - np broski >:)

Colbybrock- what are you up anyways?

Harveys.hauntings - got errands then I get to unpack and edit :(
Read 8:35am

Harvey sighs, seeing himself in the mirror and sucking in a deep breath.

He was okay, until this moment. Dysphoria never was the greatest with timing and the fact it chose now to show up and ruin the day before it even really started hurt a lot. So Harvey does what he usually does, facetiming Salem.

It rings only twice before a declined call pops up and Harvey sighs.

She's probably driving, I can't bother her with my dumb rant.

------------------------------------------------------------