A Few More Minutes.

[Requested by @Haykkk ]
---------------------------------------
"OoooOOO Go Hobi, Go Hobi!" 

"Go TaeTae, Go Tae!"

"Yeahhh Jin!! Go Jin!!"

"GET IT JIMIN!!!"

All the members were in their dance studio, gathered in a circle. They were taking turns going into the middle of the circle to freestyle dance, which was part of their newest choreography routine. This routine was definitely one of their harder ones to learn, but they have been practicing for weeks and had it down pretty solid. They were filming eachothers freestyles on their cell phones that they would later upload to WeVerse, as part of a 'spoiler' to the choreography. Their company actually gave them permission to do this, for once. As part of the promotional period for the new song.

Everyone reviewed the videos and liked what they saw. They were all so proud of themselves, as they had all practiced what they were going to do for their freestyles. They all gave the okay to post the videos onto their accounts for their fans to see. With that, practice was over as it was already quite late at night, and they headed home. When they got home they ordered takeout and went about their own business, and went on WeVerse to see their fans reactions to their dancing.

"J Hope is insane with it."

"Look at Suga goooooo!"

"Who knew RM was so good at dancing?!?!"

"Golden Maknae does it again!!"

The members were blushing reading the comments.

"What about you , hyung? What are they saying on your video?" Taehyung asked Jin.

"Ahh Teahyung-ah, I haven't had time to check it yet."

Taehyung decided to check it for him. He started reading some of the comments to himself and shot Jin a nervous glance. "What're they saying?" Jin asked.

"They..they love it, hyung," Taehyung gave him a big boxy smile.

Jin gave a nod of approval and headed to his room to go spend time with his fans on WeVerse. After he left, Taehyung didn't even mention the comments. He kept to himself and went back to distracting himself with other videos.

Jin logged in to see his fans reactions for himself, only to be greeted with the trending hashtag #KimJinCan'tDance

What's this?

He clicked on it, leading to a never ending updated stream of people leaving hateful comments.

"Kim Seokjin? No, Kim Can'tDance."

"Man is getting old, can't even bend his knees LOL"

"Maybe he should retire at this point??? Kind of holding the group back tbh."

"And we all keep calling YOONGI the grandpa of the group?"

He kept scrolling until he got to one that really caught his attention,

"His dancing reminds me of the time my mom threw a piece of spaghetti at the wall and it slithered all the way down into the trash can. He should probably do the same."

That one hurt. He decided to get off WeVerse and lay there in bed, staring at the ceiling. Was it really that bad? The members said I was doing great. Did they lie to me just to make me feel better? I guess I'll have to practice even harder. He got up from the bed to meet the other members in the living room.

"I was wondering if maybe we could re-record my video?" Jin asked the group.

"Why, hyungie?" Jungkook asked without taking his eyes off the Nintendo Switch he was playing with.